Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Selling a pair of Leprecats and a pair of Nekos.
02-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Selling a pair of Leprecats and a pair of Nekos.
Hey all! I've just returned to SL after a long break (like, five years), and when I checked on my kitties I was surprised to discover that some of them are quite valuable now.

I have a pair of Leprecats (St. Patrick's Day 2011) and a pair of Nekos (Project Fur Japan 2011, the fundraiser after the tsunami). They're not perma-petted yet, but I've taken them to the KittyCatS CSRs and gotten them all up-to-date. They just need PP120 and they're good to go.

I'm planning to auction them off, BUT if anyone would like to blow me away with a mad offer to beat the auction, I'd be willing to consider it.

All funds go towards helping the charity I run, so you can even feel like you're doing a good deed by buying kitties. Big Grin

If you're interested, feel free to post below, message me here or in world (Abigail Hawk), or you can email me at info@vldreyer.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
02-10-2018, 01:17 PM
RE: Selling a pair of Leprecats and a pair of Nekos.
Oh wow, I wish I could afford those!

02-10-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Selling a pair of Leprecats and a pair of Nekos.
I know! I was a bit freaked out when I found out what they're worth. I quit SL in 2012 when my RL career took off, popped on a couple of times in between to play gachas and catch up on technology, but never looked at my cats until just now. It's like the collector's dream to find something long-forgotten that has become hugely valuable. My friends laughed at me when I bought these, telling me that KittyCatS was just going to be another passing fad and I was wasting my money. Whose laughing now?!

btw, I've got a handful of extremely elderly kitties I'm going to be taking offers on in another post, if you're interested. They're just commons so they're not valuable, but they've gotta be some of the oldest kitties left on the grid, and it seems like a shame to menagerie them when someone could love them for their advanced years.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)