Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

CatTales 2nd Caturday Paws for a Cause Charity Tandem - 14 Apr (Supporting TeamFox)
01-13-2018, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018 08:47 AM by Kikii Littlepaws.)
Rainbow CatTales 2nd Caturday Paws for a Cause Charity Tandem - 14 Apr (Supporting TeamFox)
Hello there, KittyCatS friends! As some of you may know, every second Saturday of the month (Caturday!) Mirsoul and I invite our patrons and friends to take a little time to "paws" for a good cause!

We do not ask or require that our patrons donate the entire proceeds of their cats (although, that is welcomed if it is so chosen to be done), but rather, that instead of tipping Mirsoul or myself, 10% of the sale is placed into a kiosk for the focused charity for each month.

This month 10% of the sale of each cat goes to Creations Park TeamFox for the benefit of The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research!

[Image: CatTales-Cause-for-a-Paws-Tandem-14-April.png]

You can check out our line-up for this month's auction here: http://cattal.es/2018/04/cattales-caturd...-14-april/

We hope you will join us for some good fun for a good cause at CatTales:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Li.../21/128/22

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 10AM) | Kiki Kat Treasures (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: aidenvaIeska Resident , Navaar Morningstar
02-10-2018, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018 10:07 AM by Kikii Littlepaws.)
RE: The "Paws" for a Good Cause Tandem at CatTales - 10 Feb.
Bumped for information on the 10 February 2018 auction. Thanks for taking a peek!

Edited to add: apologies, we might have had too many fingers in the pie this morning, and I've duplicated the post for this auction. I'm so sorry!

"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
04-14-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: CatTales 2nd Caturday Paws for a Cause Charity Tandem - 14 Apr (Supporting TeamFox)
Bumped for information on 14 April 2018 auction. Thank you for looking. =)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)