Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

... to all of my fellow KittyCatS! enthusiasts & admirers.
01-13-2018, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 08:05 AM by Illuminatra Resident.)
Star ... to all of my fellow KittyCatS! enthusiasts & admirers.
[Image: 27887012699_1275ffb494_b.jpg]

Ahoy Matey!

... to all of my fellow KittyCatS! enthusiasts & admirers.

I have been a member of the KittyCatS! community for almost 4 years. I have met a lot of wonderful, talented, passionate and driven people in this community. There are people in this community that breed cats with such pride and precision and I sit back in awe of their skill and drive.

After diving head first into the hobby, exploring all there was to explore; I took a break. During this break, some of the most amazing collections of cats came out. We're talking... the NutCracker SweetS, sOuL switCheRs, KittyCornS & the MateyCatS to name a few. Ahh... the MateyCatS. *sighs* Since returning to this hobby about 6, nearly 7 months ago, I have wanted a pair of MateyCatS for myself. Not just any ole MateyCatS. I'm talking MEGAPUSS MateyCatS. For those of us who love these cats, we all know just how hard it is to come by older collection cats, especially MegaPuss collection cats. Why is that you ask? Well, people love the heck out of their cats and don't want to part ways with them. You become so attached to these animated prims that you never want to let them go. Unfortunately, sometimes "real life" calls and we have to do the thing we dread the most. Sometimes we have to part ways with the things we become attached to in order to take care of pressing matters and that just sucks.

Because I am such a KittyCatS-a-holic, I search the website with a fine toothed comb just about everyday looking for cats. I Sim-Hop everyday looking for cats. I am CRAZY about these cats. And just a few days ago the "unthinkable" happened... I was out Sim-Hopping and spotted someone placing cats out for sale. Because of this sale I was able to buy many many cats that I love, including these beautifully crafted MateyCatS! And yes folks, these are MegaPuss Mateys! I love them so very much. I am so thankful for being at the right place at the right time, because all of us in the hobby know that if you aren't you WILL miss out. There's no doubt about it.

So, without further ado I introduce you to my new prized possessions... Sir Cap'N & Lady Wench. If you'd like to check these beautiful cats out in person, I will LM you to my auction house where I have many of my favorite cats out on display.

Thank you Callie & the KittyCatS! Team for designing such awesome breedables & collectibles time and time again.

Much love,

-Illuminatra

::Credits::

Baja Norte: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ba...191/166/24

Chateau Illuminatra @ Adorable Pets: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To...1/117/3801

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Maxwell Grantly , Winter Phoenix , Ivy Norsk , Minx Diabolito , Dimpz Morane , Flair Daxeline
01-13-2018, 08:42 AM
RE: ... to all of my fellow KittyCatS! enthusiasts & admirers.
* hoists the Jolly Roger and demands parley, to discuss the fact that all MegaPuss´s belong to the Shady Toyger! (as written in the Pirate's Code, aka known as the Purrrates Code{1}*

{1}Purrates Code is written by The Mother of cats, and Lady of the 7 seas aka the Shady Toyger

*scratches head, what was I about to say? oh! Congrats on these super mega cool Kitties Big Grin *

[Image: 31048314vm.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident
01-13-2018, 09:09 AM
Well done on the production of such a lovely image.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-13-2018, 05:33 PM
GORGEOUS picture of GORGEOUS Mateycats!

[Image: kittycats%2Bsignature5.jpg]
01-14-2018, 09:05 AM
Thank you for the lovely responses everyone! I’m still over here on Cloud9. I’m so happy with these cats.

Big hugs & lots of love!

-Lumi

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
 Thanks given by: 999ShadowCat999 Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)