Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Community Christmas Tree
12-07-2017, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 10:48 AM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
KittyCatS Community Christmas Tree
Greetings all! As we announced previously, we've decided to take a break from doing the Advent Calendar this year. Instead, we thought it would be nice to do something a little different, that involves the entire KittyCatS Community. Smile

It's no secret that we think our KittyCatS Community is the best! The KittyCatS community includes some of the kindest, most generous, and most creative people in SL. Throughout the year we get many requests and offers from community members to help us with ideas or events. We've seen how many of you will often create free gifts to give away at your CatShow and Decoration Contest displays, and how quickly you will jump in when someone in chat asks for help or advice.

So this year, instead of an Advent Calendar, we've decided to do the KittyCatS Community Christmas Tree. This giant tree will be available at our Winter Wonderland Sim beginning December 15, and EVERYONE in the community is invited to join in the holiday spirit and come add their own gifts under the tree!

Your gift can be ANYTHING you want! Write a poem or a story about your KittyCatS! Take a neat picture and frame it! Make some furniture, or clothing, or a gag gift - whatever you want! EVERYONE is invited to take part in this event and provide a free gift to the community! Smile

To participate you just need to do the following:

* Contact Kitten Longmeadow via a notecard titled "KittyCatS Community Christmas Tree" with your avatar name.
* Accept a group invite to our "KittyCatS & Friends Events Group".

Group invites will be sent out beginning Dec. 14 and the tree is available beginning Dec. 15.

Once in the group, you can rez your gift set to sale for 0L$ under the tree. Make sure it has the permissions you want! And if you need packaging, we have some free full perm gift boxes that we'll be sending to those who wish to participate!

The KittyCatS Community Christmas Tree will be available from December 15 until January 8. Be sure to visit it daily to see what new gifts have appeared under the tree! We can't wait to see what everyone creates! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Maxwell Grantly , FancyCatspaw Resident , DrWhoJohnSmith Resident , Lixy Byron , Susannah Luminos , Julia Merosi , Deekster XOXO , Setiaa Resident
12-08-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: KittyCatS Community Christmas Tree
Sounds like fun!
I'll see what I can find in my workshop.

[Image: kittycats%2Bsignature5.jpg]
12-09-2017, 07:58 AM
ohh it's a very touching idea! ♥
12-09-2017, 03:24 PM
can't wait to see the gifts!!!
12-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Can we do something like design a collar and have KC staff put the texture on a collar giver? I think that would be fun, but can't afford to buy hundreds of collar creator kits.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Cygnoir Blanc
12-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Will there still be the amazing KittyCat from KittyCats for everyone? I LOVE all of the ones i have ^.^

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)