Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Would You Be Interested?
12-04-2017, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 02:40 PM by AubsCookie Resident.)
Rainbow Would You Be Interested?
------->>>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR ANSWER IN A POLL <<<----

Starting the NEW YEAR I would like to give a block of time to help the breeders of all experience levels with breeding or general questions about KittyCats! Each week a specific topic and open forum. A different guest breeder/ auctioneer/ or Kittycats fan will assist in hosting each class!

Before jumping into the set-up or planning, I wanted to gauge the interested in something like this... See, if there is a need or want for for breeding help, saga chats, tips and tricks etc.

Please, click the link at the beginning of this post to participate. Its a simple; Yes, No, or maybe if the time was different is all I need. If I can't get a highest level of participates showing interest.. then I can just help those after my auctions one on one Smile

Thanks So Much!
AubsCookie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , MsMagick Resident
12-19-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Would You Be Interested?
Hi Aubs!

I tried to reply, but the link didn't have a poll. I'm ALWAYS interested in breeding education and discussions. Hope others are too! No matter if you're brand new to KittyCats, or if you've been breeding since time began, there is always something new to learn! There used to be many more educational opportunities inworld as well as here on the forum; now they seem rare. Let's do it!

Song

(12-04-2017 02:21 PM)AubsCookie Resident Wrote:  ------->>>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR ANSWER IN A POLL <<<----

Starting the NEW YEAR I would like to give a block of time to help the breeders of all experience levels with breeding or general questions about KittyCats! Each week a specific topic and open forum. A different guest breeder/ auctioneer/ or Kittycats fan will assist in hosting each class!

Before jumping into the set-up or planning, I wanted to gauge the interested in something like this... See, if there is a need or want for for breeding help, saga chats, tips and tricks etc.

Please, click the link at the beginning of this post to participate. Its a simple; Yes, No, or maybe if the time was different is all I need. If I can't get a highest level of participates showing interest.. then I can just help those after my auctions one on one Smile

Thanks So Much!
AubsCookie
 Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident , MsMagick Resident
03-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Hey Aubs!

I clicked but don't see a poll either.... o.O But I would be really interested in attending KittyCatS classes! xD

- Colton Warnos - Cool
12-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Hi Aubs,

Yes please i would be very interested Smile

Tudor Rose Kittys
12-09-2018, 10:44 AM
There's no poll up at that link, but yes, I'm interested!

12-09-2018, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2018 11:43 AM by MsMagick Resident.)
Ditto! (No poll there, but yes, I'm interested.)

Corvi is teaching monthly classes at CatTales, but I've met new breeders who really wanted to attend, but couldn't because the time didn't work for them. Also having a regular weekly time to gather to ask and answer questions would be great. And not just the basics but breeding strategies, the newest info on new traits, etc.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2018, 09:07 AM
Yes Smile
01-12-2019, 07:19 PM
I'm always happy to see classes to help educate our amazing breeders. I would cheerfully volunteer to be a guest depending when the time is. I picked the time I did because it didn't conflict with existing auction times.

Heart Friends don't let Friends go Kittyless! Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)