Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS at RFL Christmas Expo!
12-02-2017, 01:27 PM
KittyCatS at RFL Christmas Expo!
Greetings all! KittyCatS is a sponsor of the RFL Christmas Expo, and we have two items available there, as well as an OOAK KittyCat in the silent auction!

First we have our LE RFL "Toyger Angel" Decor KittyCat statue*. This is only available for the RFL Christmas Expo, and it features a removable bulb and wings. The cost for the decor cat is 250L$ and all proceeds go to RFL.

[Image: RFL-ad-2017-xmas.png]

Next we have a cute mini-version of the Toyger Angel* that can be worn as a shoulder pet! This shoulder pet is part of the RFL Christmas Expo Stocking Stuffer Hunt and will cost 20L$ with all proceeds going to RFL. Look for the green stocking in our display to get it!

[Image: rfl-stocking-stuffer_001-1024x542.jpg]

The decor statue and shoulder pet are available at both of our expo display locations.

Finally we have a special OOAK KittyCat available in the RFL Christmas Expo Silent Auction. Our offering is a perma-petted giant-sized (400cm) CookieCat - "Tasty" from our 2012 Winter Collection.

[Image: rfl-silent-auction-2017_001-1024x542.jpg]

All proceeds from this auction go to benefit RFL. The silent auction for this OOAK KittyCat will end on December 10 at 10AM SLT, so be sure to get your bids in while you can!

LM's to all of the locations are below! Please go and support RFL!

RFL Silent Auction area
KittyCatS Petting Park @Oxford Street
KittyCatS @Bedford Falls

*The vendors contained a mis-labeled version of both items initially. This has been corrected but if you got one of the mis-labeled versions and would like to exchange it for the correct version, please contact Kitten Longmeadow. Thanks!

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: 999ShadowCat999 Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Ivy Norsk , MitsuruKirijo06 Resident , Marikit Cisse , kittyclawz Resident , DrWhoJohnSmith Resident , Zevyah Resident
12-10-2017, 01:28 PM
RE: KittyCatS at RFL Christmas Expo!
Hi folks. I just wanted to give a quick update on the status of our OOAK auction.

The auction should have ended at 10am SLT as we advertised, however there was a glitch of some kind and the bid boards apparently crashed. The high bidder at the time thought that the auction ended as scheduled and contacted me to arrange payment, but it was extended for another 30min, with someone else making a new high bid.

I wasn't made aware of the issue until after it occurred, and thus wasn't able to help communicate to the bidders what was going on. After verifying what happened, and verifying the bid amounts, I decided that the best solution would be to cap the high bid at the first amount, and offer to have both high bidders pay that amount to the vendor, and both would receive a giant CookieCat, with one receiving the Tasty cat and the other person receiving the Yummy cat (since this is an OOAK auction). The original bidder got to choose which cat they wanted, with the second bidder taking the remaining cat.

Both bidders were satisfied with this solution, both paid the requested amount to the vendor with all proceeds going to RFL, and both have received their cats.

I am very sorry that I wasn't able to communicate this to everyone beforehand. With OOAK auctions we always want people to know what is being auctioned off ahead of time so people can make the decision to participate or not, and I am aware that this changed things last minute. I do feel it was the most fair solution given the circumstances, and wanted to be transparent with the community about it.

If there's any questions or concerns, please message me in world and let me know. Going forward, when doing OOAK charity auctions, I'll be sure to be online for the last hour of the auction just to make sure I'm available to help smooth out any problems that might pop up.

Thank you for your understanding, and congrats to both our OOAK winners!

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident , Maxwell Grantly , Laura18 Streeter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)