Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Abyssinian - Salt & Pepper
11-24-2017, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 10:34 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
RE: Abyssinian - Salt & Pepper
More Proofs. It maybe dominate to Aussie Blue Marble, but based on the picture, mom does hide Toyger Caramel.

I'll continue to show proofs as I continue to breed.

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
11-24-2017, 07:18 AM
Any chance at seeing what the original cat hid since it had 2 very dominant furs potentially on the puller, it would save a lot of time if we knew if it hid one of those.
Not really a lot of point wasting time testing ultra recessives if it was indeed pulled by Aussie Lilac or Toyger Tan.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
11-24-2017, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2017 01:59 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
(11-24-2017 07:18 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Any chance at seeing what the original cat hid since it had 2 very dominant furs potentially on the puller, it would save a lot of time if we knew if it hid one of those.
Not really a lot of point wasting time testing ultra recessives if it was indeed pulled by Aussie Lilac or Toyger Tan.

Dodgy Umm K, was just trying to help. Excuse me if that a waste of time.

Auctioneer Tongue
12-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Arwen -

This is the pedi from GraceAgain's kitten from the Aby S&P!
You can see it and its for sale!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fe.../113/84/22

[Image: 34ca15592534c061b85f03779df48418.png]

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain , Sannctuary Resident
12-06-2017, 04:07 AM

This fur is dominate to Bengal Blue

[Image: 54fb023449cb9e746785d2b46408ca30.PNG]
12-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Dimpz, I'm missing something here. You know that Neon Blue is a pure Bengal Blue? Because of a backbreed in there somewhere?
I'd love to see Pal's hidden when you find it.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
12-10-2017, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 10:39 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Ocicat Black vs Abby Salt and Pepper

However, I'm unsure which is more dominate based on this picture. It is very interesting to try to figure it out. Definitely would like to hear some feedback. If I have time and the resources, I'll try to breed her back to dad, and feel Ocicat Black is dominate than Abby Salt and Pepper.

[Image: ac9bd7fccaef939ca044a278b8b14a0b.png]

Auctioneer Tongue
12-11-2017, 05:18 PM
(12-10-2017 10:21 PM)Coverboytoy Resident Wrote:  Ocicat Black vs Abby Salt and Pepper

However, I'm unsure which is more dominate based on this picture. It is very interesting to try to figure it out. Definitely would like to hear some feedback. If I have time and the resources, I'll try to breed her back to dad, and feel Ocicat Black is dominate than Abby Salt and Pepper.

[Image: ac9bd7fccaef939ca044a278b8b14a0b.png]

Don't breed back, but breed the offspring to a recessive fur to pull it's hidden.

The Ocicat fur is the Red Tabby's hidden fur, and the Aussie Lilac grandmother hides either Toyger Tan or something more recessive, which probably is Burmilla Chocolate.

I would have mated Ocicat with a fur that is known to be recessive to Burmilla Chocolate. Whatever fur their offspring shows that isn't Ocicat Black and at the same timedominant to Burmilla Chocolate is the Ocicat's hidden. If it's Aby S&P, you have proven it recessive to Oci Black.

Good luck!

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Coverboytoy Resident
12-13-2017, 09:17 AM
Since that pairing has given an Ocicat Black a fur that is recessive to both the Aussie Lilac and the Toyger Tan it would appear that Spicy hides the Burmilla Chocolate from Great Grandpa. The other 2 furs cannot hide as they would be showing over the Ocicat Black. I agree with Reven, breed the Ocicat Black to a fur recessive to Burmilla Choc and see what pops, the cat hides either Aby S&P or Burmilla Choc. Good Luck finding out Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
12-14-2017, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2017 08:18 PM by Sannctuary Resident.)
Hello
I am a new poster to the KittyCats Forum, tho this thread is cutting edge attracting many established breeders i feel privileged to be able to contribute after participating in co-breeding with one of the Lovely Salt & Pepper Abyssinian Kittys. Indeed a very striking fur and elegant cat with a nice presence and definitely hiding secrets

The following screen capture shows Kitty Fem S&P Abys
/GraceAnne and her second Partnering with the same Male Toyger Caramel. Their First Partnering had produced a S&P Aby, this time however what was expected didn't happen when the 2nd (same) Partnering produced a Toyager Caramel(named VIM)
Is it just one of those times when the genetics doesn't work to form, or as expected? or is the outcome significant in any way?
The Toyger Caramel still seems a best choice when when choosing some of GraceAnne's further mates to pull out the Salt & Pepper Aby Fur, but am unsure. Any Thoughts?

Cheerio
Sannie[align=center]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)