Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Friends Helping friends! Benefiting Davis & Kaya!
10-20-2017, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 07:56 PM by OooDonnaooO Resident.)
Heart Friends Helping friends! Benefiting Davis & Kaya!
The friends and family of Secret Smile and Kumicatss / The Lore have come together to raise money for special friends Davis and Kaya!
They are having a rough go in their RL right now, and though we can't help much there, we can help them here with a RAFFLE PARTY!
Many people have kindly donated some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G CATS and they are being raffled off MONDAY 4pm-7 at Kumicatss! Matt will be DJing the event, there will be donation jars you can use to help them out, and every cent of every raffle and tipjar is being paid directly into their SL accounts <3.

Please if you have time, the raffles are already running, stop by and enter as many/often as you like! here --> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/YS...3/121/2002
Heres a brief rundown on some of the kittys we have!

Tufted ears!

megas!

collectors!

Teacups!

Every raffle also has a collar!

So many pretty babies!
CHANGE OF DATE PARTY WILL BE 4-7 MONDAY DURING DAVIS'S NORMAL AUCTION TIME!
But Raffles are running NOW!

Many thanks, and Bless you all!

The Secret Smile Family Angel

[img][Image: kaya_zpsmttmawf9.png][/img]
[Image: 2a059760-551b-4e73-8648-5b3befb4e55d_zpstjyuqbd5.png]

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: awFhma]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: MitsuruKirijo06 Resident
10-20-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: Friends Helping friends! Benefiting Davis & Kaya!
We the family of Secret Smile and Kumicatss/TheLore, want to say thank you to all of you who are participating, by donating kitties, entering raffles, and all The Love that, everyone is showing. huggggggggggggggies ~Myimako~
 Thanks given by: baycitydude Resident
10-20-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: Friends Helping friends! Benefiting Davis & Kaya!
OMG you guys make me cry! Davis pulled me on SL and I read this and started crying. I know I have wonderful, loving, awesome, great, kind, caring friends and family here but you don't realize how really true it is until something horrible happens in your life and they all step up to help. OMG you guys make me cry. Davis has really had a bad year but I don't think he'll remember all the bad, he'll remember what you guys did for us. Thank you to all of you! Thank you. It's not about the money, it's about how truly loved I feel right now. Thank you all of you - all of you. I really feel like my family is taking care of us in our time of need. I feel like the hugz came right through my computer. Thank you all of you. I love you guys!!!!!!!!

With my sincerest thanks,
Kaya >O<
 Thanks given by: baycitydude Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)