Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

2 problems
10-19-2017, 05:23 AM
2 problems
Blush2 problems:
1. Hello, I bought in the Kitty Cats Shop Katzenkörbchen (yellow dot) and thought, there is an animation, in order that the kittens lie down to sleep. I do not find any.

2. And I would like to know at what age Permapet 120 can be used.

Greetings from Lydia
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2017, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2017 07:11 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
RE: 2 problems
(1) Hello. The cats will animate the sleep sequence themselves, when they get tired and go to sleep. Just wait a few hours to see it in action. There is nothing that you need to do. The cats will sleep when they get tired. The sleep sequence of KittyCatS is on a simple cycle. You can wake KittyCatS up (if they have had plenty of sleep) but you can't force them to sleep while they are awake, unless you want to start buying vitamins. (The name 'Katzenkörbchen' doesn't ring any bells for me! Was it one of the kitten beds that is sold in the main store? If it was, it's just a bunch of prims that are designed to look like a kitty bed. Just rez it in world and set the 'Home' position for your cat directly over it by moving your cat there using the 'Edit' function and then select 'Set Home' from the menu. Then the cat will return to the same spot to sleep, when it gets tired.)

(2) The Permapet 120 vitamin may used after the cat reaches 120 days.

Welcome to the world of KittyCatS. Have fun with your new feline hobby. It's very addictive but great fun too! We'll look forward to hearing what baby kittens your pets produce, very soon. Big Grin

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lydia Nova
10-19-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: 2 problems
Hi there,
if you bought the catbed in the KittyCatS mainstore, there are multiple signs saying the catbeds are not interactive.
and they don´t have to be, just do what Maxwell explained and you have what you want Smile
and is the catbed original called "Katzenkörbchen" or did you use the word because you are German? let me know, because I could explain in German if you want to .
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)