Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Group Consumable
03-06-2012, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 04:11 AM by Nocshadue Balbozar.)
Lightbulb Group Consumable
Can I just say...CATNIP Big Grin

Ok so here is my idea. A low prim rezzable that is consumed over time like the food that could be used maybe in place of milk for happiness or....perhaps triggers a play animation like the scratch posts.

I would also love to see an interactive mouse the kitties could chase and some kind of 'dangle toy' we could play with.

If you'd like to make them even more realistic, have them leave particles of cat hair on our clothes when we cuddle them lol Tongue

Just a few random thoughts..
Hugs,
Noc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: AmoreJade Cyberstar
03-06-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Group Consumable
LOL Noc! I LIKE the particles of cat hair... Tongue Would go so very well with the cuddle-animations!

But geez, if KittyCatS followed all our grand ideas, soon the kitties will be so script-heavy that we can't have more than 20 on each sim, lest it crashes Tongue (This being a comment in general to all the nice ideas that are supported on this forum, not to this post in particular. I LOVE these ideas, but... Yeah, there's always a but, right? Wink)
03-07-2012, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 12:58 AM by anna Acanthus.)
RE: Group Consumable
(03-06-2012 11:22 AM)Saga Felix Wrote:  LOL Noc! I LIKE the particles of cat hair... Tongue Would go so very well with the cuddle-animations!

But geez, if KittyCatS followed all our grand ideas, soon the kitties will be so script-heavy that we can't have more than 20 on each sim, lest it crashes Tongue (This being a comment in general to all the nice ideas that are supported on this forum, not to this post in particular. I LOVE these ideas, but... Yeah, there's always a but, right? Wink)

I thought the same when reading this Saga, but then again with all the introductions since the start of KittyCats the script time hardly seems to have increased at all.
Dang that guy is some kinda magician for sure !! Cool
Great ideas Noc i'd love to see some of these too Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)