Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NINO & TAWNY'S MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA ~ SATURDAY 14 JULY 10am SLT
03-09-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: NINO & TAWNY'S MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA ~ SATURDAY 10 MARCH 10am SLT
line up for this saturday now complete! see you all at the auction I hope! Smile)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident
03-10-2018, 11:53 AM
This auction is being run during the middle of another auction. This is disrespectful and breaks an unwritten rule that no auctioneer runs another kitty auction during another or attempts to steal a slot already being used. This is just another reason why I do not go to Nino's auction.
 Thanks given by: calisunshinegirl89 Resident
03-11-2018, 08:12 AM
And it is certainly not nice to try and disrupt another auction by sending TP's 20min ahead of time and moving up the auction half an hour
 Thanks given by: MitsuruKirijo06 Resident
03-11-2018, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 04:04 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!!
Re-iterating my post from before.

If you have further questions or feedback please address them to the auctioneers privately and leave this thread for the auctioneers to promote their event.

I appreciate the cooperation. Thanks.

(10-14-2017 08:57 AM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Morning all Smile

The intention of this thread is for the auctioneers to advertise their services. Although I think the initial feedback started ok and gave the OP a chance to clarify things, it's devolved into personal attacks and that is not ok.

I am going to ask that if you have further questions or feedback that you address them to the auctioneers privately and leave this thread for the auctioneers to promote their event.

If the thread continues to devolve into personal attacks and arguments, I will close it and invite the OP's to create a new thread.

I appreciate everyone's cooperation. Smile

Thanks,

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Priestess Firanelli , TerrorMisu Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Nino Heartsdale
03-11-2018, 07:52 PM
(03-09-2018 06:17 PM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote:  line up for this saturday now complete! see you all at the auction I hope! Smile)

Another fine Auction, Nino! Well done! The paintings were fabulous and the entertainment awesome as usual! LOL Tysm!♥♥♥

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Nino Heartsdale
03-12-2018, 12:17 PM
(03-11-2018 07:52 PM)TerrorMisu Resident Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 06:17 PM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote:  line up for this saturday now complete! see you all at the auction I hope! Smile)

Another fine Auction, Nino! Well done! The paintings were fabulous and the entertainment awesome as usual! LOL Tysm!♥♥♥

I second Terrors comments, Saturday was 9 months since my RL partner died and I was quite depressed but Nino, Tawny and the crowd made me laugh so hard I felt so much better.
Thank you Nino for brightening my day, stealing your Sashay hider was just an added bonus Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , Nino Heartsdale
03-12-2018, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2018 10:06 PM by TerrorMisu Resident.)
Awes huggs, Arwen! Glad you found comfort in all the silliness! You made our day brighter too, just being there!Heart Nino and Tawny are always a breath of fresh air! You must check out Nino's Glossery! lol

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Nino Heartsdale
03-13-2018, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2018 03:05 AM by Nino Heartsdale.)
awww thank you so much Arwen - it's my pleasure to have you there! ♥

(03-11-2018 07:52 PM)TerrorMisu Resident Wrote:  

Thanks so much Terrah - you all are awesome and make auctioning worthwhile!! ♥
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , Arwen Swordthain
03-13-2018, 04:27 AM
Thanks, Nino! Not mention, Ropedick steals the show! LOLOL
[/quote]

Thanks so much Terrah - you all are awesome and make auctioning worthwhile!! ♥
[/quote]

~terrormisu

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
04-12-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: NINO & TAWNY'S MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA ~ SATURDAY 14 APRIL 10am SLT
ok peeps - next auction coming up on Sat 14th April - have started adding kitties to this month's panels

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)