Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NINO & TAWNY'S MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA ~ SATURDAY 14 JULY 10am SLT
10-14-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!!
Maybe you should have read all of my post then as I said risking, I never stated you were I stated that you risked it. Based on responses to your post from others then yes I'd say that stating you risked creating drama was a fair assessment. I read your post and all the posts thereafter and it is a fact that some people will latch onto anything to create drama therefore your post risked that as stated.
You stated in your posts repeatedly that it was Ninos auction and Ninos rules, if you acknowledge that then where is the point in calling her and her patrons a cult? Also references to organised religion, as far as I am aware most major organised religions, welcome all so your statement there was also unfounded in fact and pretty well insulting anyone that is part of an organised religion by refering to all organised religion as a cult. I found your post contradictory and insulting. I would never say anyone cannot express an opinion but over the years I have learnt that often its best to just keep quiet, something I forgot when I expressed my opinion here because although I do not believe I attacked you, you most certainly did attack me and despite my high regard for Nino as a person I'm really wishing I had just left it at reporting you to the moderators for intolerance.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Nino Heartsdale , TerrorMisu Resident
10-14-2017, 06:15 AM
Thanks Arwen for taking a stand even though you are not a "member of my cult"! LOL
Coverboytoy - not only are you raining on my parade, but it seems you are determined to ruin it. Thanks - but you don't need to teach your grandmother to suck eggs as they would say.
Enough said!
Let the festivities commence.... TODAY - 10 AM SLT Smile
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident
10-14-2017, 06:48 AM
Then I guess my job is done here, I got to express my thoughts and feedback.

Arwen please let go of your fake halo because you clearly need a priest to perform an exorcism because I see the demons coming out of you LOL. Your poop stinks like the rest of us.

Nino, I wish your cult the very best, but your entitlement perceives you, and I love how you copied another auctioneer's church idea, and it made me realize you are a copy cat. I guess you couldn't handle how this auctioneer was doing well? The truth is already leaked out, and now know the real you.

I wish you and your cult the very best. I'm now moving on because I said my peace and now others can see my perspective and the truth.

I will see everyone at the Tandum auction at 9am SLT! Let the real fun begin! Tongue

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
10-14-2017, 08:35 AM
I find myself saying this a lot lately:

I feel like all it takes to make a friend, to build something positive, is to have one little thing that you can relate to each other about. Just one little thing. However different all of us may be here within the KittyCatS community, we DO share at least the ONE thing. We all love Kitties.

Regarding the time slot:
I've never kept any secret about how I have felt, being the auctioneer who had been working the 10:30AM time slot for about a year, and I've spoken directly with Nino about it. I appreciate very much the consideration that several of you have expressed for Mirsoul and myself and CatTales, but please know that Nino and I came to, what I feel, was a very amicable arrangement, and I hope that Nino agrees! Nino wants to auction once per month, on a Saturday morning (SLT), and so, because Mirsoul has the time slot prior to that one, it gave Mirsoul and I an opportunity to, once per month, do something we think is fun and special, together.

Regarding the "exclusivity":
As an auctioneer, I know that when one of my regular, very supportive patrons can't get a panel in my auction (because they weren't there when the reservation board was reset, or what have you), I feel bad! They support me in my endeavors, so I feel it is only natural to want to be supportive of them in return. I am sure that all of you can understand that. I know Nino has expressed already that she feels similarly, and she's said that she wants to find a way to both support her known supportive patrons AND welcome newcomers. There's no right or wrong answer here, though, really ... because I've also learned that no matter how much any one person may WISH to, you can't please everyone all the time. Darned if you do, darned if you don't.

Bottom line, for me, though, is this: 1. We (myself included right now) are to some extent de-railing Nino's auction thread. 2. I feel a bit like Rodney King pleading "can't we all just get along", but, whether I agree with a person or not never changes whether I care about that person or not, so it pains me to see people that I like and respect upset with one another. 3. I believe in the idea of KittyCatS as not only a fantastic product, but a fantastic COMMUNITY, full of fantastic people who can, if not necessarily all be the best of friends, at least be kind and compassionate with one another.

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 10AM) | Kiki Kat Treasures (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
 Thanks given by: Nino Heartsdale , Ivy Lane , Songdog Woolley , Arwen Swordthain , Ellen Ireland , Laura18 Streeter
10-14-2017, 08:57 AM
Morning all Smile

The intention of this thread is for the auctioneers to advertise their services. Although I think the initial feedback started ok and gave the OP a chance to clarify things, it's devolved into personal attacks and that is not ok.

I am going to ask that if you have further questions or feedback that you address them to the auctioneers privately and leave this thread for the auctioneers to promote their event.

If the thread continues to devolve into personal attacks and arguments, I will close it and invite the OP's to create a new thread.

I appreciate everyone's cooperation. Smile

Thanks,

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Nino Heartsdale , TerrorMisu Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Dottie Idlemind , MissSasha Topaz , Laura18 Streeter
10-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Ivy Lane: wow Coverboy, you know every auctioneer makes up their own rules right? Every auctioneer does their auction the way they want to. Especially when an auctioneer only works once a week , or maybe once a month, especially when that or those auctioneers do the job for love not money, for companionship and spending time with people they like and want to support and who support them.

An Auction is a thing in kittycats where one person ( or a team) sets aside time to speak for the breeders and do a live sale of breeders kittycats as a service. It's not a job anyone does for the bux, it's a labor of love done for friends and community.

Nino has a large community of people who enjoy her , and having an auction once a month to be able to spend time with her is worth it to us. It's a love fest, and instead of 4x a month it's 1 x............. so lot less panels. limited to those who enjoy the party , and the experience, like going to your favorite dance club........

I had seen Mitsu's post and i love Mitsu very much, I realized i didn't want her to feel left out, and i thought she might be new enough to never have gone to one of Nino's auctions. In love and caring for my friends, Mitsu and Nino, and others, i thought why can't there be a way to include those people who have never experienced a Nino auction? why can't there be room for more people in our lives? And so i suggested she have a second board, to include others, not exclude them.
With grace and intelligence she listened and decided she liked the idea , then she comes on here and gets verbal assault from you. If you don't like the idea, leave Nino be, and blame me.

(10-12-2017 06:04 AM)Coverboytoy Resident Wrote:  Hello Nino,

I was looking forward to attending your auction and seeing how it will turn out, but not a whole lot of people are excited about this wait list you have.

I am a bit shocked about the Elite waiting list that you have and then having a 2nd B list as an idea. A..................And the last thing we need here in this community is animosity due to a wait list.

I wish you all the best in your come back and with all your endeavors.

(10-11-2017 01:50 PM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote:  Further to Mitsuru's query:

A friend came up with a suggestion, which I thought was a great idea.... so I have implemented it.

In the interests of being inclusive, I have introduced a new waiting list which anyone can join, and I will allocate 2 panels every month to people from the list.

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Eleanor8 Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Nino Heartsdale , Laura18 Streeter
10-15-2017, 03:12 AM
Ima gonna google this ting bout sucking eggs! lolTongue
(10-14-2017 06:15 AM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote:  - but you don't need to teach your grandmother to suck eggs as they would say.
Enough said!

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
10-15-2017, 01:50 PM
(10-15-2017 03:12 AM)TerrorMisu Resident Wrote:  Ima gonna google this ting bout sucking eggs! lolTongue
(10-14-2017 06:15 AM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote:  - but you don't need to teach your grandmother to suck eggs as they would say.
Enough said!

ahahahahahaha - here is what google says:
Teaching grandmother to suck eggs is an English language saying meaning that a person is giving advice to someone else about a subject of which they are already familiar (and probably more so than the first person)
10-16-2017, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 05:15 AM by TerrorMisu Resident.)
Yes! Google told me that! lol So 'apropo'. Good advice, will that go into the "Nino glossery of terms"? Btw, super fantastic auction, girl you still got it! Tongue

[/quote]

ahahahahahaha - here is what google says:
Teaching grandmother to suck eggs is an English language saying meaning that a person is giving advice to someone else about a subject of which they are already familiar (and probably more so than the first person)
[/quote]

Great idea, Ivy! Way to use your noodle! Tongue Heart

(10-14-2017 11:10 AM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  so i suggested she have a second board, to include others, not exclude them.
With grace and intelligence she listened and decided she liked the idea , then she comes on here and gets verbal assault from you. If you don't like the idea, leave Nino be, and blame me.

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
10-16-2017, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 03:48 PM by fabioazevedo Oh.)

wwoooww, the largest and most gramulory auction is back.

welcome back Nino and Tawny.

Arwen is the sweetest person in the sl. She's my gf. If you say anything more about it, you'll have to explain it to me.

(10-14-2017 06:48 AM)Coverboytoy Resident Wrote:  Arwen please let go of your fake halo because you clearly need a priest to perform an exorcism because I see the demons coming out of you LOL. Your poop stinks like the rest of us.

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)