Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NINO & TAWNY'S MONTHLY EXTRAVAGANZA ~ SATURDAY 14 JULY 10am SLT
10-12-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: NINO & TAWNY ARE BACK!!!
yes we need Newcomers always Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: aidenvaIeska Resident , Nino Heartsdale , TerrorMisu Resident , Arwen Swordthain
10-12-2017, 07:38 PM
(10-12-2017 06:04 AM)Coverboytoy Resident Wrote:  Hello Nino,

I was looking forward to attending your auction and seeing how it will turn out, but not a whole lot of people are excited about this wait list you have.

I am a bit shocked about the Elite waiting list that you have and then having a 2nd B list as an idea. All auctioneers on this grid welcome EVERYONE with open arms because it is a realm of community support. In my perceptive, when you put this Elite list up and those in that list only can only join your panels is detrimental because it is saying only you support those people in that list. Yet, you want the general public who are not on that list to buy their cats?

Note that 90% of the buyers are breeders and when you only select a handful of them to join your auction, most will not want to support this because they will left out. Although this is your auction and it's your rules, just know that most people will not be accepting of your Elite List vs your B list especially when all other auctions accepts all and everyone.

For me personally, everyone knows I buy cats and I drop linden to get what I want, but I cannot accept an auction that will only accept certain people on a regular basis then only pull a couple of people from the general population. It's saying you only want the support to go to your Elite list, and don't me wrong, everyone on that list deserves the linden, but it just doesn't feel right to me. It just doesn't serve the community as a whole especially now that the market is very unstable and it's already hard as it is to sell cats.

I wish you well in your comeback and hope you ponder on making your auctions available to the public. If that's not the case, everyone else will go where they are accepted with open arms.

Please don't feel I am raining on your parade, but in order for support to go in full circle, the THE COMMUNITY HAS TO feel welcomed with open arms otherwise, your auction is going feel like a cult or organized religion. Let's put in in simple terms, if you only invite your elite list to join your panels with a minimum bid of $1000L, most who are not on the list will not want to support those in your list. I just feel it's bad juju for everyone. And the last thing we need here in this community is animosity due to a wait list.

I wish you all the best in your come back and with all your endeavors.

(10-11-2017 01:50 PM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote:  Further to Mitsuru's query:

A friend came up with a suggestion, which I thought was a great idea.... so I have implemented it.

In the interests of being inclusive, I have introduced a new waiting list which anyone can join, and I will allocate 2 panels every month to people from the list.

Thanks so much Coverboy. I attempted to write very very similar thoughts here in the forums but 1 I'm not near as good with words as you. 2 I felt people would take what I said the wrong way so I im'ed her in world and told her how I feel. I agree with you 100% and will be taking myself off that "2nd list" and not supporting her auction unless she changes her waiting list so everyone new and old has a fair shot at buying panels and selling cats. There is one other issue I brought up privately that hasnt been discussed here yet. The Fact that Ninos auction starts near the tail end of one Cattails auction and the start of another. So its going during 2 other auctions which have been running for at least a year. Not only is that not fair either but it splits the market in half or worse. A lot of Potentional buyers will be at the other auction and vice versa. So sales could suffer from it.
 Thanks given by: Coverboytoy Resident , aidenvaIeska Resident
10-12-2017, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 07:52 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Please don't take my comment the wrong way, it's just my opinion, and just wanted to express them. Know that I have mad love for those in your list. Anyways, not to stray from those in your list, and your auction...I do hope it is a success, and everyone has a good time. Since you are truly supporting those people in your list, then I recommend that your auction be a Patron Auction for those who are members of your church. This way people will not think it's exclusive and they will rightfully accept that it's a patron auction to those who you are going to support.

Anyways, I already expressed my thoughts and I'm done. I truly hope all that is on the list has their cats sold bc I do respect all of them as wonderful breeders.

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
 Thanks given by: MitsuruKirijo06 Resident
10-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Hi Mitsu, This is all a non-issue really. Two completely diifferent market niches. I suppose it could affect one or two people. Its a fun time with lots of laughs and every cat sells! That has been my experience. I hope you do give it a chance! Hugs, TerrorHeart

(10-12-2017 07:38 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  There is one other issue I brought up privately that hasnt been discussed here yet. The Fact that Ninos auction starts near the tail end of one Cattails auction and the start of another. So its going during 2 other auctions which have been running for at least a year. Not only is that not fair either but it splits the market in half or worse. A lot of Potentional buyers will be at the other auction and vice versa. So sales could suffer from it.

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
 Thanks given by: Nino Heartsdale , Arwen Swordthain
10-13-2017, 11:50 AM
I'm saddened that this was even bought to a public forum by another auctioneer. I do feel that addressing these concerns privately to Nino would have been a better course of action rather than risking creating unnecessary drama.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , Nino Heartsdale , MissSasha Topaz , Laura18 Streeter
10-13-2017, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 05:21 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
It is a called a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions. If people can't express their opinions then why put a forum? And for those who are holier than thou, you can go to the church you came from because as far I'm concern, EVERYONE has a right to voice their opinion whether people like it or not. Last I look, we had the freedom of speech, and to express our thoughts.

It saddens me a cult member has to cause more drama when she clearly knows that we have a right to express our opinions. Last time I look, we didn't give her the title of Moderator Police. So with that said, everyone has the right to voice how they feel!

Auctioneer Tongue
10-14-2017, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2018 05:32 PM by TerrorMisu Resident.)
We all have a right to our opinion but we also have a responsibility to know when its appropriate to express it. We aren't entitled to post our opinion when it is negative, demeaning, and derailing the post from its original intention. You owe Arwen and Nino an apology. Sad I will request that your efforts to thwart this post be removed. Be professional and talk to them privately!(like I did with you re: this post)
quote='Coverboytoy Resident' pid='122542' dateline='1507935569']
It is a called a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions. If people can't express their opinions then why put a forum? And for those who are holier than thou, you can go to the church you came from because as far I'm concern, EVERYONE has a right to voice their opinion whether people like it or not. Last I look, we had the freedom of speech, and to express our thoughts.

It saddens me a cult member has to cause more drama when she clearly knows that we have a right to express our opinions. Last time I look, we didn't give her the title of Moderator Police. So with that said, everyone has the right to voice how they feel!
[/quote]

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
 Thanks given by: Nino Heartsdale
10-14-2017, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 04:52 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
I owe nobody an apology, and everyone does have a right to express their opinions. If you don't like it so be it. People need to see each other's point of view regardless if they like it or not. I'm sorry you are upset and I was done with my comments on this thread, but Arwen made a comment and I'm going to reply back. So would you say she should have IMed me in game?! No, because she has the right to express her opinions too!

I find it funny that you call my comments negative, when you have done the same to another person on this forum whom I am not going name. So guess we equal now right? So before you take a stab at me, take a look the actions you have done on this forum and in game.

I've already moved on from this post, but if I get replies, I will respond back. So if you want to take this to IMs, you know where to find me. So if you girl Arwen has issues with me you can tell her to IM me as well, but she is welcome to post it on here too because I will kindly respond back as well Cool

(10-14-2017 04:04 AM)TerrorMisu Resident Wrote:   We all have a right to our opinion but we also have a responsibility to know when its appropriate to express it. We aren't entitled to post our opinion when it is negative, demeaning, and derailing the post from its original intention. You owe Arwen and Nino an apology. Sad I will request that your efforts to thwart this post be removed. Be professional and talk to them privately!(like I did with you re: this post)

quote='Coverboytoy Resident' pid='122542' dateline='1507935569']

[/quote]

Auctioneer Tongue
10-14-2017, 04:51 AM
And it was my opinion that this was better dealt with privately but I guess expressing an opinion is only allowed if its the same as yours!
I however did not insult you or call you names as you felt the need to do to me. I did not insult Nino or attack her rules or insult her patrons as you felt the need to do. Fine to express your opinion but you don't need to insult people as you do so!
For the record I have never attended one of Ninos auctions I have met her socially a couple of times and found her to be a warm, open and funny person.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Nino Heartsdale , MissSasha Topaz
10-14-2017, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 04:58 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Yet you had to put I was causing drama? Apprently you didn't read all of my post because I stated I didn't want to rain on anyone's parade. So before you bath in holy water that you are holier than thou, make sure to read the full post because I stated I was making my opinions on the wait list, yet you had to be a smart @ss so I had to respond back the same way. You get what you initially started.

(10-14-2017 04:51 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  And it was my opinion that this was better dealt with privately but I guess expressing an opinion is only allowed if its the same as yours!
I however did not insult you or call you names as you felt the need to do to me. I did not insult Nino or attack her rules or insult her patrons as you felt the need to do. Fine to express your opinion but you don't need to insult people as you do so!
For the record I have never attended one of Ninos auctions I have met her socially a couple of times and found her to be a warm, open and funny person.

Auctioneer Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)