Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

On Birth Setting - No Walk!
09-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Rainbow On Birth Setting - No Walk!
Okay, I wonder if this could maybe be a flag that could be set for new boxes, or if it would have to be a switch to a default "on birth" setting, but ...

I have had a lot of teeny tiny kittens come out of their boxes where walk/run is automatically toggled on, and they've run off on me, and most of the time this isn't a huge deal, because even the tiniest kitten can be found with area search.

However, there have been a handful of times where I've had to file a ticket because the kitten was born too near a parcel border and didn't turn up in my lost & found when he/she wasn't allowed to be on the other parcel, or some have even wandered off sim and never shown up in inventory.

I know that I have some options that I can use to work around this, so if this suggestion never comes to pass, it's certainly understandable. I know that I can birth cats in cattery and then bring them into world (I also know this cuts the time spent waiting on them to come out of their boxes, too, which is another advantage of this method, I suppose. I sort of like occasionally seeing the boxes "jump around", though.) I know that I can just pay better attention to the timers left on in-world boxes, but I do have to wonder...

Would it be possible to have a "flag" set in the database somehow where all newly birthed kittens automatically had walk/run turned off, as we have with new kittens automatically having their pedigree links enabled? It's just a thought, and it's possible I'm alone in this desire, so ... like I said, I understand if not possible and if this never comes to pass. =)

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 10AM) | Kiki Kat Treasures (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Fuyutsuki Resident , DasEbilOne Resident
09-09-2017, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 04:03 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
RE: On Birth Setting - No Walk!
Extend that idea: give us a set of defaults for all the options like prim mode, range, etc. And make it two sets: one for box->live and another for the dock.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kikii Littlepaws

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)