Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

LE Uber Odyssey Eyes
09-05-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: LE Uber Odyssey Eyes
And my other Uber Cat revealed Uber Odyssey pulled with Galaxy Star.
Although the star look pretty solid and I don't see any soul whisper I didn't breed Andrews so can't say for definate but its looking like Uber Odyssey will place between Galaxy Burst and Galaxy Star, esp with Ivys earlier comment about her cat passing Galaxy Star.
Just need to pull it back out and finish this one off Smile

Petunia is the daughter of Arleigh and Mr Fox and shows her dads eyes thus Arleigh hides Dry Olive or better.
Petunia breeds with Andrews (pedigree below) and passes Uber Odyssey, Andrews line predates the Uber release so it came from Petunia, Andrews shows Galaxy Star so that likely hides.
I'll report back once I have checked.

[Image: d3e41e12f54ad21abaf9a652eae1e9c4.png]

[Image: 350ca9181f3b342e4b8a4a41ed101d9b.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Kayla Woodrunner
09-19-2017, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 12:34 PM by kittyclawz Resident.)
Hi i bred Uber ody with opaline it passed the uber eye first time second it passed gstar

mom: https://gyazo.com/58710f99786c4d27ef40e625f3996dfc
dad:https://i.gyazo.com/1a2ecc52ad9d6217e2b1...150a6c.png

1st kitten:https://i.gyazo.com/46e77068278e44db29d4...990f11.png
2nd kitten:https://gyazo.com/94a299fb5152e8c97ba7c6aeb52f540b

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2017, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 07:01 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
I'm posting your charts so it's easier for people to see

Mom's Chart: Electra II shows Opaline, hides Opaline or more recessive
[Image: 58710f99786c4d27ef40e625f3996dfc.png]

Dad's Chart: Duracell (huh? did KC name him or did you? does he take a beating and keep on ticking? just curious) shows Uber Odyssey from Dad Chance, got mom's hid. Mom hides Galaxy Star or more recessive
[Image: 1a2ecc52ad9d6217e2b16b2add150a6c.png]

1st baby
Shows Uber Odyssey. Since Uber Odyssey is proven to be recessive to Galaxy Burst, Baby 1 got mom's hid which has to be an eye recessive to Galaxy Burst: either Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper

2nd baby
Shows Galaxy Star. I don't know. The way I read this is both sides threw their hids. So in combination with the first chart, I think this proves that Uber Odyssey is dominant to Galaxy Star. But I need a second opinion.
[Image: 94a299fb5152e8c97ba7c6aeb52f540b.png]

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: kittyclawz Resident
09-20-2017, 01:57 AM
I agree with Kayla, that both cats have thrown out their hid, based on Duracells pedigree he certainly seems to have inherited Galaxy Star from his Mum Fiona, but we can't be certain from what we are seeing here that its not Soul Whisper. Regarding Electra II clearly she has to hide either Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper and clearly passed it as Opaline is proven Dominant to Uber Odyssey. The only issue I can see is that we don't know for certain that Fiona passed Galaxy Star so we can't be sure if Duracell hides Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper, if he does indeed hide Soul Whisper then we can't know for sure what he passed.
Personally I have pulled Uber Odyssey twice with cats showing Galaxy Star and no sign of Soul Whisper in their pedigrees so I'm in agreement that its recessive to Uber Odyssey, but just playing Devil's Advocate.
Kittyclawz can you show us proof that Fiona hides Galaxy Star? That would clear this up completely. If not best way is to breed Duracell to a Soul Whisper to check his hid, or Fiona since we know he hides what she hides. I realise you probably want Uber Odyssey from him not Galaxy Star so checking Fiona might be better for your breeding program Smile

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: kittyclawz Resident , Kayla Woodrunner
09-20-2017, 04:12 PM
(09-20-2017 01:57 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  I agree with Kayla, that both cats have thrown out their hid, based on Duracells pedigree he certainly seems to have inherited Galaxy Star from his Mum Fiona, but we can't be certain from what we are seeing here that its not Soul Whisper. Regarding Electra II clearly she has to hide either Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper and clearly passed it as Opaline is proven Dominant to Uber Odyssey. The only issue I can see is that we don't know for certain that Fiona passed Galaxy Star so we can't be sure if Duracell hides Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper, if he does indeed hide Soul Whisper then we can't know for sure what he passed.
Personally I have pulled Uber Odyssey twice with cats showing Galaxy Star and no sign of Soul Whisper in their pedigrees so I'm in agreement that its recessive to Uber Odyssey, but just playing Devil's Advocate.
Kittyclawz can you show us proof that Fiona hides Galaxy Star? That would clear this up completely. If not best way is to breed Duracell to a Soul Whisper to check his hid, or Fiona since we know he hides what she hides. I realise you probably want Uber Odyssey from him not Galaxy Star so checking Fiona might be better for your breeding program Smile

Thank you guys!, I will see if i can get Dream to post the pedi here if she can ifnot i will then breed Duracell with a soulwhisper Smile (btw the name is a battery brand here in the UK, lol)

Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
(09-20-2017 04:12 PM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 01:57 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  I agree with Kayla, that both cats have thrown out their hid, based on Duracells pedigree he certainly seems to have inherited Galaxy Star from his Mum Fiona, but we can't be certain from what we are seeing here that its not Soul Whisper. Regarding Electra II clearly she has to hide either Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper and clearly passed it as Opaline is proven Dominant to Uber Odyssey. The only issue I can see is that we don't know for certain that Fiona passed Galaxy Star so we can't be sure if Duracell hides Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper, if he does indeed hide Soul Whisper then we can't know for sure what he passed.

Thank you guys!, I will see if i can get Dream to post the pedi here if she can ifnot i will then breed Duracell with a soulwhisper Smile (btw the name is a battery brand here in the UK, lol)

Just heard from dream and Fiona who has organica eyes is indeed hiding GSTAR.
mom has gstar eyes, dad has tapestry organica
dads side of fam: dad has gen evergreen mum: gstar
mums side of fam: mum has gstar and dad has gtar also

Hope this helps!

Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
09-21-2017, 04:41 AM
(09-20-2017 04:12 PM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote:  

I'm in the UK so I found Duracell quite amusing just because of the Bunny Smile
Great news on Fionas pedigree if you can get Dream to post her profile that would be awesome Smile
I should actually go back and look at my Uber Odysseys since one bred a few days ago and I didn't ger Uber Odyssey, lol, I might have the proof sat in my cattery Tongue

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: kittyclawz Resident , Kayla Woodrunner
09-22-2017, 04:58 PM
that's cool. thanks for checking into that kittyclawz. looking forward to seeing the chart from Dream if she would be so kind.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
09-26-2017, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 06:35 PM by kittyclawz Resident.)
Update i got this baby today from the same parents different eyes yet again https://gyazo.com/8124f93033f549c8fd8d3cae709828b2

Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

09-26-2017, 07:13 PM
Kittyclawz's pedigree:
[Image: 8124f93033f549c8fd8d3cae709828b2.png]

Uber Odyssey has already been proven to be recessive to Opaline. So it isn't so surprising that the mom (Electra II) who shows Opaline, could throw it and that the kitten would show it, and be hiding either Uber Odyssey or the hidden of the father, which is probably Galaxy Star based on your earlier charts in the thread.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: kittyclawz Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)