Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! is at Uber's 3rd Birthday Event!
07-25-2017, 08:46 AM
KittyCatS! is at Uber's 3rd Birthday Event!
Presenting the KittyCatS Uber Special Collection August 2017
Uber "Truth Or Dare" KittyCatS! or UberCatS!

[Image: KittyCatS-UberCat-TRUTH-or-Dare_.png]

KittyCatS is so excited to present our Uber Mini Collection celebrating the 3rd Birthday of this fantastic event!

Fashion and beauty are such an integral part of the SL experience for many people.

You may be familiar with Truth Hawkes, and the wonderful hairstyles, and clothing he works so hard to create. We've known Truth for years and have long admired his creativity and talent, so when he invited us to be his guest for this round of Uber, how could we say no? And the cats said DO IT!!!! or else!

KittyCatS is happy to have created this special, limited edition collection pair, exclusively for Uber!

Featuring fun "beauty inspired" art, and Truth's love for those genres, we've named the male cat "Truth" in his honor. The female cat we named Dare for a bit of fun, Truth or Dare anyone? Together they make quite the stylish and fun pair that will have a SPECIAL UBER BABY!!!

We're honored to be Truth's invited guest to Uber for this round, and we hope that these cats help to brighten your Second life with their whimsical style!

Enjoy!

Your KittyCatS Team

KittyCatS - UberCatS! Facts!

* are the KittyCatS UberCatS! cats transferable? - yes, after you rez them!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, one love drop and one portable food (these items are not transferable)
* do they come with the accessories? - no
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can I sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the UberCatS! are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They will carry the genes of one special new trait and all the other normal traits which can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you breed 2 UberCatS! they will give you a cute special baby you will NOT want to miss!

GET THEM HERE!!!!!

Uber Landing Point.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/132/1200

here is our booth's SLurl.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/162/150/1200

©2017 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

Uber name used by Permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Minerva Treat , Serena Stroikavskoi , Aubreygrace Starlight
07-26-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: KittyCatS! is at Uber's 3rd Birthday Event!
Been trying to get in Uber for 26 hrs. Sim is always full.
07-26-2017, 05:24 AM
It'll be open for 1 month, plenty of time to get there.

You can also try by zooming in via the nearby sim : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ha...4/125/1218

07-27-2017, 10:58 AM
I got in the first time trying, love my cats, thanks so much.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
07-27-2017, 11:40 AM
(07-27-2017 10:58 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  I got in the first time trying, love my cats, thanks so much.

If you got in the first time in the first 2 days, you probably have an SL Premium account.

One of the perks to a Premium (paying) SL account is "Priority entry when regions are full of avatars". See Premium account page

I have an alt with a Premium account who could get into the maxxed out Uber sim at will, in one case 10 times in a row, all on the first try. The alt had to buy the Uber cats, and transfer them to me. It would be nice if the kibble and love drops were also transfer, as they once were.
07-28-2017, 08:49 AM
(07-27-2017 11:40 AM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote:  
(07-27-2017 10:58 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  I got in the first time trying, love my cats, thanks so much.

If you got in the first time in the first 2 days, you probably have an SL Premium account.

One of the perks to a Premium (paying) SL account is "Priority entry when regions are full of avatars". See Premium account page

I have an alt with a Premium account who could get into the maxxed out Uber sim at will, in one case 10 times in a row, all on the first try. The alt had to buy the Uber cats, and transfer them to me. It would be nice if the kibble and love drops were also transfer, as they once were.

yes i wasnt able to get in myself i had to have someone else go in an buy all 16 cats an yes the food an love drops not transferable we didnt find out untill after wards so i didnt get those items or the cute packages with the kittens. but i also didnt know you had to have premium account would been nice if there was another location for those who do not have premium account could get the cats. the sims going be full the whole month because there alot of people on my list who not intoo kitty cats thats going to the event and everyone going be going for different reasons. i was trying a mega looks like im have to pay for premium account if i want to be able to get in the sims myself.Undecided

[Image: 5efpnd.jpg]
07-28-2017, 09:05 AM
(07-28-2017 08:49 AM)MRxGQxFUTURISTIKxKG Resident Wrote:  

yes i wasnt able to get in myself i had to have someone else go in an buy all 16 cats an yes the food an love drops not transferable we didnt find out untill after wards so i didnt get those items or the cute packages with the kittens. but i also didnt know you had to have premium account would been nice if there was another location for those who do not have premium account could get the cats. the sims going be full the whole month because there alot of people on my list who not intoo kitty cats thats going to the event and everyone going be going for different reasons. i was trying a mega looks like im have to pay for premium account if i want to be able to get in the sims myself.Undecided

As already mentioned :

(07-26-2017 05:24 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  It'll be open for 1 month, plenty of time to get there.

You can also try by zooming in via the nearby sim : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ha...4/125/1218

I highly doubt the sim will be so crowded no one but Premium accounts would be able to access it and there is also the possiblity to cam in from the nearby sim.

Regarding the fact consumables are no trans, it's been that way for at least 2 years and is always mentioned on the note cards / information given by KittyCatS on the forums and inworld group.

Quote :

* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, one love drop and one portable food (these items are not transferable)

Hikari

07-28-2017, 11:49 AM
(07-28-2017 09:05 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  
(07-28-2017 08:49 AM)MRxGQxFUTURISTIKxKG Resident Wrote:  

As already mentioned :

(07-26-2017 05:24 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  It'll be open for 1 month, plenty of time to get there.

I highly doubt the sim will be so crowded no one but Premium accounts would be able to access it and there is also the possiblity to cam in from the nearby sim.

Regarding the fact consumables are no trans, it's been that way for at least 2 years and is always mentioned on the note cards / information given by KittyCatS on the forums and inworld group.

Quote :

Hikari

Hikari,
OK, since you persist in defending the ridiculous, I need to answer you. If you happen to be buying the cats searching for the new trait they may contain, or (gasp) a Mega size - then TIME is important! Not interested in waiting 2 weeks to get a special w/ a new trait. The main KC shop often has a second location to reduce sim load when new releases come out. Apparently you don't sell cats at auctions, and are unaware of time/rarity vs selling price.

Second, the adjacent sim had a capacity set at 20 avatars, and it was always full. Anyone can look at the map, and see there was another sim to TP to. It was the first thing I tried. It did not work!

Third, since these cats are as special as the ones w/ new traits sold at the shop, why should one have to use a teleport HUD, that attempts to teleport to a sim repeatably every 10 seconds, until you gain entry? This only makes it harder for the average avatar to enter a sim that is being bombarded by TP scripts hundreds of times per second!

There is no good reason why kibble and vitamins that you PAY for, should not be transferable! Just because KC changed their policy 2 years ago does not make it right. And, I was aware of this change back then; no need to tell us what we already know.

Not everyone in KC play this game as only an expensive hobby. If that was the case, then all the auctions and secondary market sims and private shops, should simply close down, so the hobbyists can hoard their kitties. Confused
07-28-2017, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2017 04:19 PM by HikariItsumo Resident.)
- I don't have a premium account and teleported to the nearby sim on the 1st day of the event and to the main event sim on the 2nd day.

- - Time is money : checked.

- I used to be a KC auctioneer, one of the first ones, I fully know time / rarity vs selling price.

- - Auction + time / rarity vs selling price : checked.

- I never talked about a teleport HUD, I didn't even know that existed.

- - People *playing* SL are more and more impatient and assisted : checked.

- Uber is an event that is not organized by KittyCatS, on that matter, KittyCatS are not allowed to sell the special pair at another location while the duration of the event.

- - Not KittyCatS fault the cats are not for sale somewhere else : checked.

- Consumables are no trans anymore because of copybot issues.

- - Go and complain to copybotters and not to KC : checked.

Have a good day and you're welcome.

Hikari.

07-28-2017, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 08:04 AM by Shamu077 Resident.)
- Consumables are no trans anymore because of copybot issues.
- - Go and complain to copybotters and not to KC : checked.
Have a good day and you're welcome.
Hikari.

Your first day experience was not typical for anyone without a TP HUD or Premium account. : Checked

KC could make kibble and vitamins transfer from inventory if never rezzed. Once rezzed it would would be set no transfer, to avoid the less than 1% copybot issue. I would not expect them to give a refund for unused rezzed kibble, although if the owner died or account was deleted, you would think they might consider a way to transfer unrezzed unused kibble and vitamins.

Have a good day and you're welcome : Checked

Shamu

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)