Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

HUGE THANKS!!!!
06-25-2017, 10:46 PM
HUGE THANKS!!!!
Donna and I would like to thank each and everyone that came out and supported Secret Smiles RFL weekend! Thank you for all the donated kitties and for buying those kitties! And a special thanks to Callie and Kitten longmeadow for their AMAZING cats they donated. All and all a very fun And successful weekend. Fishing contest on Monday, Pink Floyd concert on Saturday, the Auction on Sunday and the formal dance after my showcase auction tonight. A good time was had by all! We all did a great thing for a great cause. Its great when so many awesome people can come together for such a worthy cause! Also want to give a shout out to our awesome owner Donna..she worked her buns off on the RFL platform, its still there with lots to do on it if ya wanna check it out. and some kitties still for sale there as well. Ya'll rocked it this weekend..you really did and we appreciate each and everyone of you♥♥♥♥
hugs and much love!!
Donna & Matt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: OooDonnaooO Resident , KayaRay Resident
06-26-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: HUGE THANKS!!!!
(06-25-2017 10:46 PM)baycitydude Resident Wrote:  Donna and I would like to thank each and everyone that came out and supported Secret Smiles RFL weekend! Thank you for all the donated kitties and for buying those kitties! And a special thanks to Callie and Kitten longmeadow for their AMAZING cats they donated. All and all a very fun And successful weekend. Fishing contest on Monday, Pink Floyd concert on Saturday, the Auction on Sunday and the formal dance after my showcase auction tonight. A good time was had by all! We all did a great thing for a great cause. Its great when so many awesome people can come together for such a worthy cause! Also want to give a shout out to our awesome owner Donna..she worked her buns off on the RFL platform, its still there with lots to do on it if ya wanna check it out. and some kitties still for sale there as well. Ya'll rocked it this weekend..you really did and we appreciate each and everyone of you♥♥♥♥
hugs and much love!!
Donna & Matt
Had a blast and thank you for putting up with my madness while i ran around organizing it Big Grin

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: awFhma]
 Thanks given by: KayaRay Resident
06-28-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: HUGE THANKS!!!!
I had a most wonderful time. Thank you Donna and Matty for putting your hearts and souls into that event, it showed. Secret Smile is a family environment that really caters to the KittyCat community. Thank you guys!
 Thanks given by: baycitydude Resident , OooDonnaooO Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)