Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Confetti Starter Update?
05-30-2017, 11:52 AM
Confetti Starter Update?
I spent 5k menagerie points last night on a new Confetti starter and when rezzed, the box had to be updated. I was under the impression these would always be like normal starters, already updated with the potential to pass new traits, so would it be possible to get the fettis as such?

Loving the cattery! Thank you KittyCatS!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Confetti Starter Update?
The Confetti's are like normal starters, in that they generate with stats available to all current starters. The version number doesn't affect that.

I'll let our Admins know that the Confettis are still at v1.49 so we can look into updating them. In the meantime, they will still have access to the same traits available to current starters. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Alassariah Resident , DasEbilOne Resident
05-30-2017, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 08:04 PM by Alassariah Resident.)
RE: Confetti Starter Update?
Wonderful, thank you, I was confused. HuhBig Grin

(05-30-2017 01:40 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  The Confetti's are like normal starters, in that they generate with stats available to all current starters. The version number doesn't affect that.

I'll let our Admins know that the Confettis are still at v1.49 so we can look into updating them. In the meantime, they will still have access to the same traits available to current starters. Smile

Loving the cattery! Thank you KittyCatS!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)