Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Shared Chart Library: Confetti Furs
03-26-2017, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2017 10:07 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Shared Chart Library: Confetti Furs
I love love love libraries. So I thought it might be good to create a definitive chart library. That way if there is a question on placement in the future, there is a quick way to look at charts to check placement.

Since the shortest list is Confetti Furs, I thought I'd start with that.

The Confetti Fur Library Chart Index
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QG2kdi...0paEDicr_4

The Confetti Fur Library Charts
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_M1-d...E9uemdENzA

These are not necessarily the chart htat provided the first proof. They are the best the chart I've come across
for example: a 1-chart proof will replace a 2-chart proof I had initially
a perfect 1-chart proof will replace a 1-chart proof based on proven dominance

a perfect 1-chart proof is two parents with the same trait (ie the cherryberry fur) produces a child with a different trait (appleberry) -- since both parents show cherryberry and a child shows appleberry -- appleberry has to be recessive to cherryberry -- it is a definitive perfect proof. Proven dominance can be argued but a perfect definitive chart cannot be.

the goal, of course, would be all perfect charts but that is extremely unlikely.

Key: On the Index, I have in yellow highlight the charts in the library. I have in red highlight, the placement of a trait that we do not have a chart for but Saga chart says is placed there.

Some of the confetti charts come from the forum and some from Ivy Lane's Imgur Confetti site. Her images and assistance were invaluable in ordering the confetti info.
http://imgur.com/a/yEnmo

So on the Confetti charts, the two charts that are missing in the library are:
Lemonberry dominant to Grapeberry
Grapeberry dominant to Tealberry

So if you have those charts (special stars for a perfect proof), please post it below. Thank you. And if it takes several charts to prove a hid (confettis are tough!) tomake the proof, that's fine too. If you have a problem showing a chart on the forum, just send me the texture inworld -- but also post a note on the forum that you did so and the title so I know to look for it.

here is a picture of the main index by dom to give you an idea of the project

[Image: acfaae9ebf87684c4897debff3d5518b.png]

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
04-04-2017, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 06:34 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
RE: Shared Chart Library: Confetti Furs
The last two charts have been shared with the chart library so the Confetti Fur folder is complete.

Thank you to everybody who have shared charts and helped on this project especially Ivy Lane, Breeann and of course all the awesome people on the Forum who have shared their confetti charts.

Index

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_yKPEdvnzODyh8sPyZi7doG2QWPQe3r6hmvU9tXnbbY

folder of charts
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_M1-dNGP7hUYlV1ME9uemdENzA

here are some quick pics for people who don't want to hop over but would like to see the chart library. (note the spreadsheet pic is a pic so if you want to click on the links on the spreadsheet, you'll have to go to the link above to the real spreadsheet)

[Image: 1b7e9e413e7f1368ad7bee115df211b5.png]

[Image: 5dcd4b635f18b3ea72e51a8667678dc6.png]

Also in case people don't realize it, the confetti furs dominance have been finalized. The really cool thing is the bulk of the charts are based on perfect charts (like 2 Blues make a Plum baby) rather than recessive charts.
Cocoberry
Bluberry
Plumberry
Orangeberry
Cherryberry
Appleberry
Lemonberry
Grapeberry
Tealberry
Pinkberry
Limeberry

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Brunabug Nightfire , Laura18 Streeter
04-04-2017, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 09:10 PM by Ivy Lane.)
So here is the final chart that I created and used through out the process for those of you who like it and want one hit me up in world i will send you a notecard with a copy.

[Image: uvStp8b.png]

Thanks to everyone who worked hard and contributed , thanks to Kayla for organizing it all and posting it to the web and thanks to Bree/saga for the final seal of approval.

Good work people!

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Ivy Norsk , Laura18 Streeter
04-05-2017, 12:46 AM
That chart looks awesome, Ivy!

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
04-05-2017, 09:08 AM
The Forum Charts have been updated with the new Confetti Order.
Well done to everyone involved in determining the order. Smile

Forum Based Charts can be found here
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
04-14-2017, 11:30 AM
Someone thanked me recently for my work on the confetti furs. I would like to say this: the thanks belong to Ivy Lane for her Imgur site, Ivy and Sapphire for their work with the confetti furs group collecting proofs, Fabao for starting the first thread on the Confetti so people could figure out how they passed, Saga's chart especially the Confetti worksheet page as different bits started getting proofed, and of course all the folks on the Forum who published their proofs. The perfect proofs on the forum helped a lot. Perfect meaning like two parents with the same fur begetting a child with a different fur: like Alassariah's Plum parents begetting an Orange child. Perfect charts left no room for doubts. Ivy's Confetti graphic was really helpful in organizing the charts.

All I did was collect the proofs into a chart library. The forum, Ivy, and Breeann helped me to collect all the proofs needed to complete the library. In ordering them, I found the confetti furs were already finalized into their final order and just needed to be articulated. I am only the librarian and did very little of the real confetti proof work. Thanks should really go out to everyone else, especially Ivy, Sapphire and Fabao.

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Brunabug Nightfire
04-15-2017, 03:23 AM
I think everyone involved has done an awesome job. Getting an order in these was so much harder than normal furs because of the frequency with which ANY confetti fur actually passes. Its clearly been a long hard slog and I admire those that persevere with breeding confettis, I myself gave up ages ago.
Well done everyone Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Brunabug Nightfire

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)