Hello There, Guest! Register

Turkish Van
03-04-2017, 11:51 AM
Turkish Van
I'd like to see these in Kittycats

http://cfa.org/Breeds/BreedsSthruT/TurkishVan.aspx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident , Ellen Ireland , Arwen Swordthain , Minx Diabolito , Emilia Darkwatch
03-05-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Turkish Van
Oooh those are cute!
03-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Well, Balinese cream lynx cat with odyssey wonder eyes are Turkish van cats indeed.
03-23-2017, 12:08 AM
thank you!
03-23-2017, 08:25 AM
Genesis pearl with odyssey wonder also makes it, Van cats are albino cats with different colour of eyes on each, mostly green and blue but can be blue & yellow or even brown sometimes which refers to odyssey cognac moon here in KittyCats. These photos on the link, I would say Ankara cat or in other words Turkish angora cat rather than Van cat as they happen to have yellow parts on tail and head and they are fluffier.

So if you are gonna make a new coat for Turkish Van, it should be all white with odyssey wonder eyes & Turkish angora is seen in different colours, mostly white & yellow.
03-23-2017, 09:54 AM
A Turkish Van cat has a ring tail and eye brows, they also love water. A friend of mine had one for many years and i have always wanted one. She used to go nuts cuz if she left the bathroom door open he would go for a swim, we thought it was odd until we learned the breed likes to swim.

Some of my kittycats are under to docks in Second Life on Tilsit, one mega in particular liked to sleep under there, lols. It always made me think of Turkish Van Cats.

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)