Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
HELLO ITS ME.
03-06-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: HELLO ITS ME.
thank you very much Minx, I wish more breeders where like you. I was just about to comment on Shamu's post.
If said person reads this post that u sent and admitted that you use both profilers, then get ready to join the masses of people he has threatened. Cause your next if he reads this. He harassed and threntened my best friend and she had no intion of using the product from the other person, but he still did it. Without his market she would go broke until the new one caught up. that's why he has a God complex
Welcome to the family. hugs
Find all posts by this user
03-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Kitten Longmeadow the head CSR has politely very politely asked people to please not post stuff like in this thread! I wanted to point out that by people continuing to post threads like this and continuing to keep conversations like this going on the KC forums. There not only disrespecting the entire KC staff but there slapping them in the face. Also a lot of us in the community are tired of hearing it in the forums! I avoid some other markets and locations for the same reason! I want a drama free KC and lately that been impossible when it comes to the forums!

Thanks Kitty Goddess Ashley

Heart Vote Arella Cause you Vote Counts! The vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents Heart
 Thanks given by: Rene Marseille
03-07-2017, 09:42 AM
there is no mention of any first names , people have a right to know. this is my last post here out of respect for KC. They could close this post at any time, and now that you have posted, I'm sure it will be. how often do people like you look in introduce yourself? I'm sure this thread was picked for a reason. Maybe this thread is less accessed. and has this page also turned into a political page? Tell me where to post it and I would be more than happy to take my comments there. if you want to avoid posts like this don't come here
The people that post here care more about the community and are standing up for there rights
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident
03-12-2017, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 12:12 PM by TerrorMisu Resident.)
Right on, Celticlas! Tongue

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
03-12-2017, 09:23 PM
We have been watching this thread and appreciate you all keeping it discrete and talking about the issues, not slamming a person.

We know this is a hard topic and challenging.

We're not sure where to move this as it's not the right place for it. This is for new comers.

We'd encourage you to talk more specifics in world. Smile and we appreciate your concern and care, we love this community and know you do too. We will get thru this all, and we'll be stronger for it.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to work privately to solve this issue.
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Cloe Osterham , PurringFox McMillan , Arwen Swordthain
03-15-2017, 03:07 AM
Ok as one of said persons who has paid for a product, used said product then had it turned off just because I dared to purchase a different product and use it. This is a blatant act of fraud and I have filed charges with LL to this effect. His product is expensive and until there was another option not a sale in sight, his prerogative. However if I bought anything, paid for it and then someone turned it off/took it away is unconscionable. My money was not returned, and no restoration of the product I have paid for ha been made.

Should any of the other people who are in the same position want to file charges against said person as well please contact me and I will walk you through it.

I too have had conversations with both creators. The main difference I found was one wanted to tell people HOW to run their businesses and the other wants to help make a product that fits how WE want to run them. Those that have been around long enough know this is not the first time he has "unplugged" people just because they are not acting the way he wants them to. Will not post years of history here but if you are really interested it is not hard to find out.

How would you like to be walking around and find yourselves naked because you dared to purchase another designer's clothes?
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain
03-20-2017, 08:28 AM
People are now instant messaging me with the same story. Had 2 I'm me today. They were using both products from each creator. He threatened them as well.
Please, If you have been threatened and have had your product turned off, please contact me. Together we can fix this, and have more joy about breeding. God Bless you all..........lovinHeart

(03-15-2017 03:07 AM)PurringFox McMillan Wrote:  Ok as one of said persons who has paid for a product, used said product then had it turned off just because I dared to purchase a different product and use it. This is a blatant act of fraud and I have filed charges with LL to this effect. His product is expensive and until there was another option not a sale in sight, his prerogative. However if I bought anything, paid for it and then someone turned it off/took it away is unconscionable. My money was not returned, and no restoration of the product I have paid for ha been made.

Should any of the other people who are in the same position want to file charges against said person as well please contact me and I will walk you through it.

I too have had conversations with both creators. The main difference I found was one wanted to tell people HOW to run their businesses and the other wants to help make a product that fits how WE want to run them. Those that have been around long enough know this is not the first time he has "unplugged" people just because they are not acting the way he wants them to. Will not post years of history here but if you are really interested it is not hard to find out.

How would you like to be walking around and find yourselves naked because you dared to purchase another designer's clothes?
03-21-2017, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2017 07:57 PM by Callie Cline.)
just an update...

rene has agreed to unban everyone. Smile we have been having a lot of talks with him and he agreed and apologized for wrongly banning people.

he will not be using our photos either.

just an update for you all to know we have been working hard on this behind the scenes to get things more in line with our community standard and common courtesy.

big hugs and ty for your patience. you should be unbanned as of today.
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Emilia Darkwatch , PurringFox McMillan
03-26-2017, 12:05 AM
(02-28-2017 10:43 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  
I'd love to participate in the conversation but I have no idea what anybody is talking about.

Nor do I know who the insidious Mr M. is!

Is he tying damsels to train tracks and stuff?

How can anybody ruin the fake cat experience?

Don't you just like...breed em, and get too many of em' and now
you have all these cats like a crazy cat person?

I could go and beat this guy up for you, but...that would just be like...
fake beating up, and he would just put on fake bandages and a fake cast
and maybe even get inside an alt and just start tying women to the
train tracks all over again!

Getting stressed in KittyCatS world??? Whyyyyy???
Its all fluff and mirrors. Wink

ROFLMAO High five Mr W
03-27-2017, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2017 01:25 PM by Arwen Swordthain.)
(03-21-2017 07:57 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  just an update...

rene has agreed to unban everyone. Smile we have been having a lot of talks with him and he agreed and apologized for wrongly banning people.

he will not be using our photos either.

just an update for you all to know we have been working hard on this behind the scenes to get things more in line with our community standard and common courtesy.

big hugs and ty for your patience. you should be unbanned as of today.

Has not been unbanned as of this afternoon UK time. Not that it bothers me was just trying to make life easier for Kiki at her auction by using her RMs Profiler since apparently I had been unbanned but just used my TDK one instead as usual Tongue
Just figured since Mr. M stated in a different thread that he had unbanned me you all might like to know I wasn't.

[12:24] RM's KittyCatS Profiler G v1.41 2p nopic: Sorry, the owner of this pet, Arwen Swordthain, has been banned for repeatedly ignoring the rules and warnings.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)