Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
please read
02-27-2017, 09:05 PM
please read
[fon
The people who have had there RM profilers turned off and the people who have been banned from his website need to stand and fight back,
Stop letting him control your decision to use another profiler. He does not have the right to tell you what you do with a product that you paid alot of money for, even if he is the creator.
Once a product is sold, he should have no control of it unless it breaks. The bulling has to stop. The only way that he will stop this , is if we stand up for ourselves and stop using his product.
I know this is hard, but it will never stop until we take a stand. God Bless you all.[/size][/font]t=Courier][size=x-large]
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , DreamCatcherVII Resident
02-27-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: please read
Not using his stuff is not enough. We, each and every one of us affected need to file an AR against him for fraud. He took money for a product and is now deciding who can use it and how. This is an unconscionable breach of basic business practice. This would be no different than if you rented a motel room and as soon as you get into it they turn off the lights, water and heat. All he is displaying is tyrannical behavior, his way or he will take YOUR toys and run away. With enough complaints LL cannot turn a blind eye.

Not sure how to do this or what else we can do let me know and let's meet and form a plan or two.

~~Cee
02-27-2017, 09:44 PM
I am with you all the way and not just me, there are others

(02-27-2017 09:14 PM)PurringFox McMillan Wrote:  Not using his stuff is not enough. We, each and every one of us affected need to file an AR against him for fraud. He took money for a product and is now deciding who can use it and how. This is an unconscionable breach of basic business practice. This would be no different than if you rented a motel room and as soon as you get into it they turn off the lights, water and heat. All he is displaying is tyrannical behavior, his way or he will take YOUR toys and run away. With enough complaints LL cannot turn a blind eye.

Not sure how to do this or what else we can do let me know and let's meet and form a plan or two.

~~Cee
02-27-2017, 10:36 PM
Hi guys. We ask that if you have an issue with someone that you write to them about it privately. Perhaps messaging each other in world to discuss your concerns would be best.

I will be closing this thread now. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)