Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Warning Rene Marseille bans you when you do not use his profilers
02-27-2017, 09:16 AM
Exclamation Warning Rene Marseille bans you when you do not use his profilers
Rene Marseille banned me today because I no longer use his profilers.
I can not use his Profilers anymore even I bought them expensive Long time ago.

Rene is therefore the view when you buy his product you have to use it, you may not decide for yourself.
Use it or you will be banned...

Torgon's Profiler CSR | [CAT] Support

Michelle's Accessories Marketplace
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Priestess Firanelli , Minx Diabolito , DreamCatcherVII Resident
02-27-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Warning Rene Marseille bans you when you do not use his profilers
(02-27-2017 09:16 AM)Michelle011997 Resident Wrote:  Rene Marseille banned me today because I no longer use his profilers.

Rene is therefore the view when you buy his product you have to use it, you may not decide for yourself.

LOOKING FOR BANNED PEOLE
He has done it again. I would like to call a meeting of any people recently banned from his web page. this has to stop.
if we all stand up and refuse to let him threaten us and tell LL what he is doing it may stop. he is threatening our community. please I'm me, xtralovin resident, so we can join together in stoping him
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Priestess Firanelli , Michelle Dakota , Minx Diabolito , DreamCatcherVII Resident
02-27-2017, 09:27 AM
(02-27-2017 09:16 AM)Michelle011997 Resident Wrote:  Rene Marseille banned me today because I no longer use his profilers.

Rene seems to have a bee in his bonnet lately, hes banning sims left right and centre if stores dont use the profilers to his liking, i myself have had to stop using his products due to sims i am active on being banned from his system, really rene get a grip you are not a god, you do not have the rights to treat customers this way, just because we dont use every feature and it may offend you when we dont, surely it is upto the customer on an individual basis as to what features they may choose to use or not,
 Thanks given by: Michelle Dakota , Priestess Firanelli , Minx Diabolito , DreamCatcherVII Resident
02-27-2017, 09:51 AM
Best thing to do is report him to linden labs for breaking the tos for marketplace
 Thanks given by: Michelle Dakota , Minx Diabolito , DreamCatcherVII Resident
02-27-2017, 10:01 AM
Not sure the forums are the place for this..
Might be more appropriate to handle it in private IMs and with KC and SL if you feel TOS are being violated.
02-27-2017, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2017 10:25 AM by xtralovin Resident.)
(02-27-2017 10:01 AM)HappyDaize Resident Wrote:  Not sure the forums are the place for this..
Might be more appropriate to handle it in private IMs and with KC and SL if you feel TOS are being violated.

I am doing just that. i am talking privately to everyone that have lost there profilers due to this action. I may take weeks but it's a noble cause.
 Thanks given by: Michelle Dakota , DreamCatcherVII Resident
02-27-2017, 11:44 AM
Hi folks. I am going to close this thread now. Please remember that if you have a problem with an individual to contact them privately. Thank you

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)