Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion for lower land impact
02-11-2017, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2017 01:43 PM by HappyDaize Resident.)
Suggestion for lower land impact
I was wondering, is there a reason that 'statues' and other products from Kittycats are not being converted into mesh for lower land impacts?

I under stand the cats themselves (the interactive breedable pet) were kept as prim items, due to the issue with not being able to drop mesh attachments. It keeps it simpler for cuddling and such. I guess that's fine, as I can live with having a few prim cats out at a time (and keeping the rest in low prim image mode to minimize li).

But I'm not sure I understand why statues and decor couldn't be made in low impact mesh form? I pulled out the Fairy cat today and noticed it is a whopping 19 prims. Considering how low impact mesh items are, similar items from other creators only come in at one or two land impact vs this 19 li little prim hog. LOL

Any ways, it'd be nice to be able to use Kittycats statues and decor without having to choose between the statue and an actual kittycat, or the equivalent (total additive li) of multiple pieces of furniture in one's SL home. Switching to mesh would greatly reduce those land impacts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Oselkhandro Resident , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Brie Reverie

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)