Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW KITTY PROFILER FROM TORGON
01-31-2017, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 05:49 PM by Evolving Yin.)
RE: NEW KITTY PROFILER FROM TORGON
(01-31-2017 01:46 PM)Torgon Woodget Wrote:  [quote='Evolving Yin' pid='114884' dateline='1485889407']
Adding a discussion forum is a good idea. I'll surely do that.
Filtering for multiple traits, you mean multiple traits like several different furs? Good idea, i'll add that too in one of the next updates for the website.

Thanks Togon for your prompt response and openness to feedback. I mean I cannot figure out how to find a specific fur, say Chocolate Burmilla Fur with a Lush tail and chocolate tipped whiskers. I want a filter where I don't have to see every Chocolate Burmilla fur listed, only the ones with the "combination" of traits I am looking for,i.e. fur,tail,whiskers,etc

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2017, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 05:56 PM by Torgon Woodget.)
(01-31-2017 05:41 PM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  Thanks Togon for your prompt response and openness to feedback. I mean I cannot figure out how to find a specific fur, say Chocolate Burmilla Fur with a Lush tail and chocolate tipped whiskers. I want a filter where I don't have to see every Chocolate Burmilla fur listed, only the ones with the "combination" of traits I am looking for,i.e. fur,tail,whiskers,etc

Oh, but you can? Nothing keeps you from combining all the different filters at once? Well, except that you might not find some combinations.

The pic below is a bit small - please click it to see how to combine the filters:

Yes, the small white bar above is actually a quite wide pic, just not too high. Click, please Smile

With kind regards

Torgon
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin
02-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Just bought my copy of this. I found it simple to use.

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
02-04-2017, 06:18 AM
(01-31-2017 01:45 PM)Emilia Darkwatch Wrote:  Hi there Evolving Smile
There is a forum post for it here https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=28312
He also has a group you can join inworld that is on his profile
If you mean the website, I just tried and am able to filter for multiple traits. For example a fur, eye, whisker etc at the same time. Perhaps it could be some browser setting causing an issue for this for you?

Thanks! Yes, I got it to work now Smile

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
07-11-2017, 03:00 PM
I bought your profilers as well, i think they are great, i posted along side other the old
rm profilers. Yesterday July 10, 2017 i had a visit to my store and was told i cannot have rm profilers in my store if i have Torgon Profiler..

[10:57] Rene Marseille: hey, there is no need to rez the fake profilers
[10:57] Judy (judysl): excuse me
[10:58] Rene Marseille: I don't know why people still use that shit
[10:58] Rene Marseille: one market is enough and you don't need to support copiers
[10:59] Rene Marseille: what's the purpose of it?
[10:59] Rene Marseille: you use more prims for no reason
[10:59] Judy (judysl): i want to be in both markets, its a personal choice and this is my store
[10:59] Rene Marseille: ok good, you are banned from now
[10:59] Judy (judysl): excuse me
[11:00] Rene Marseille: you can go ahead and use whatever you want
[11:00] Judy (judysl): banned from what
[11:00] Rene Marseille: support whoever you want
[11:00] Judy (judysl): i use both
[11:00] Judy (judysl): what are you taking about
[11:00] Rene Marseille: you can try
[11:00] Judy (judysl): you make no sense
[11:00] Rene Marseille: you can try to use both Big Grin
[11:00] Judy (judysl): i do
[11:00] Rene Marseille: well good, you are clearly not smart enough
[11:01] Judy (judysl): pardon me
[11:01] Rene Marseille: I am saying ..
[11:01] Rene Marseille: you will not be able to use my profilers
[11:01] Rene Marseille: understand?
[11:01] Judy (judysl): why is that
[11:01] Rene Marseille: because I will ban you
[11:01] Rene Marseille: duh

I thought the kittycat community should know why i will be removing all his profilers from my store
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Emilia Darkwatch
07-12-2017, 08:56 AM
Yes Judy it never changes for this behavior. It has been happening to many people for months and months along with the lying that this is not happening. It has happened to a lot of people and is just plain ole bullying.

I am sorry this happened to you but at least we can use the other kind of profilers and Torgon is really great so we can be happy about this =)

Big hugs hun
 Thanks given by: Emilia Darkwatch
07-12-2017, 12:01 PM
If this is happening then file a report of harassment with a pic and link of the product. Also give reviews anywhere you find said product, any product for that matter. It should be up to the customer what you use and not use. I personally saw no agreement I had upon purchase to consent to only using one type. Also if you have purchased through the marketplace leave feedback/review. Anyone want to know how to do this can IM me for help.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Emilia Darkwatch

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)