Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCats genealogy tree?
01-28-2017, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2017 11:19 AM by Sylvia Wasp.)
KittyCats genealogy tree?
Hello, I've been breeding my KittyCats trying to get rid of a dominant trait that I don't like. It's been fun, and I really like the "pedigree" section of this site where you can look at the family tree of the KittyCats because lets face it, it's hard to remember sometimes who bred with who.

My question is:
Is there a way to get a view so I can see *all* of my KittyCats on that genealogy tree thingie? They are all related, but all I can ever see on the page is the relation of about seven or so cats.

If you click on pedigree overview, you just get a list. Is there a page or some third party tool that will let me see the whole family tree at once?

Sylvia.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2017, 02:56 PM
RE: KittyCats genealogy tree?
The only way to do it would be to click one of the parents and then you can see all the offspring. But you will not see offspring from the offspring so it just shows the direct offspring from parents. That's the only way at the moment. It would be nice to see them all though

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
01-28-2017, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2017 04:09 PM by Arella Ohmai.)
You can use the RM profilers to look at a good chunk of the cats pedigree.
here is a photo of one of my kitties on a profiler so you can see what it looks like:

[Image: 22449d505f83952412126175097be49c.png]

Come grab a cat at Kitten Haven!
01-28-2017, 06:49 PM
(01-28-2017 04:07 PM)Arella Ohmai Wrote:  You can use the RM profilers to look at a good chunk of the cats pedigree.
here is a photo of one of my kitties on a profiler so you can see what it looks like:

[Image: 22449d505f83952412126175097be49c.png]

Thanks for the answers everyone. Both good options. I guess I'll have to do some graphics work of my own to get the thing I want.

Sylvia.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)