Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
RE: to Callie Cline in regards of RM's Profiler
01-15-2017, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017 08:30 PM by Kurz Neox.)
RE: to Callie Cline in regards of RM's Profiler
So, I read the little spat on the profile and regardless of the pros and cons brought to the table - the one question on everyone's mind is what will Callie Cline do to fix things? The profiler was made because Kittycats lacks a webmarket or option to put them in a listing for others to see. It causes us to have to rent stalls at markets in hopes that their fake traffic will get us one sale, in a sea of prim kittycats where everyone has to click on each and every one to check pedigrees. No one wants to do that, and no one will do that. Selling your kittycats is already hard enough as it is and leaving the community without a way to easily list their cats for browsing is one big thing that is hurting it.

If you were concerned about the customers, you'd have already had a webmarket that was an official Kittycats website, but for the many years this product has been around there has been ZERO indication of such a useful tool being made by the creators of the product.

So, is this issue going to finally get addressed and implemented, or are we going to keep pretending this is 2004 and that SL is a tiny place where people only have a handful of places to shop? Even Linden Labs got with the program and took over XStreet because people didn't want to spend all their time teleporting around in-world to find what they wanted to buy. Most of the other breedables that are successful have a webmarket available, also. Think about it - Kittycats needs a webmarket to keep thriving. It's not just about a "community", it's also a market. If that market stops, so do sales of Kittycats, and ultimately the shut down of the breedable. I am personally all for an official webmarket and not a third-party, because I don't exactly agree with the steep prices of the profilers. If Kittycats has it's own built-in webmarket.. problem solved. To avoid people spoofing and listing prices, don't let it display the cat's name.. just have it list the stats and a LM to the location, and a pedigree link.

I hope that between my sourness my suggestions are taken and something is done, because if not I'm afraid it will be only a matter of time before ... poof!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Fenris Ash , Rene Marseille
01-15-2017, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017 09:09 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
RE: RE: to Callie Cline in regards of RM's Profiler
Hi Kurz. If you have concerns that you want to address to Callie and the rest of us on the KittyCatS Team, then please write to her privately about them. My suggestion would be to send her a notecard in world.

Closing this thread now as it really should have been sent in a private message. Also moving it to the "Feedback" forum. Thanks.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: ReddBear Resident , MissSasha Topaz , Aubreygrace Starlight , Arwen Swordthain
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)