Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

cat leash for our pets
01-02-2017, 10:51 AM
cat leash for our pets
i think it should be interesting to have a leash to give more variety to our increasing happiness. we could take them for walks that are extended beyond our own land as they would be attached to us. it might take some fancy scripting.
i would think you could script a leash that we would attach and then click our cats and click a button that says leash and they would walk over to us like they do and attach to a different point. we might even be able to wear multiple leashes and take one on each hand for a walk? anyhow just an idea. im so new to kittycats i figured i would suggest it. my friend megosh resident said something this morning about a leash and the idea popped and wouldn't go away.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: cat leash for our pets
You can already do this, but without the leash. Simply bring up the cat's menu and select walk in the interactions menu.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
01-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Jade.. go into your cat's menu, click 'interact', click 'walk'.

The cats can indeed attach and walk with you, and will tp that way along with you to any sim. However, it is not an interaction that raises Happiness. There is no visible leash, which allows you to attach and edit position such that you can walk multiple cats at one time.
01-02-2017, 12:59 PM
Ok, thank you much Smile
01-02-2017, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 06:19 PM by Ivy Norsk.)
I know that it isn't *listed* as an interaction that raises happiness, but if you walk them for a long time they do indeed like it. How long? Maybe an hour or two. I often take my cats out dancing with me, but dancing counts as an animated stand for avatars and just sitting for cats. However I went to a costume party (Drama Libre) whose theme was Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines and the set had us all flying across the English Channel from France to England. My cat Sadie and I ended up dancing on the wings of a bi-plane and because the ride was bumpy - turbulence don't you know- Sadie kept walking. She walked for about 2 hours, was extremely happy, and said some things in chat that we don't normally hear from our cats.

Photo by Ironman Zeplin

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident
01-08-2017, 05:45 PM

Did she say, " GET ME OFF THIS DAMN BI-PLANE WING!!" ?

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)