Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Food/Milk/Vitamin Exchange Process & Instructions
02-20-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Food/Milk/Vitamin Exchange Process & Instructions
Hmmm, are you totally booked for months or am I doing this wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2017, 05:44 PM
(02-20-2017 05:17 PM)ValerieVinnea Resident Wrote:  Hmmm, are you totally booked for months or am I doing this wrong?

As of right now, my earliest available appointment time is set for 3PM on Saturday, February 25. If you are seeing "no slots available" then go to a different date and keep going until you do see times available. Due to the food now giving the "outdated" message, my appointments are filling up fast.

I am generally available between the hours of 9AM-4PM SLT. I do block some times so I can get my other work done, like tickets, etc. If you have less than 5 items to exchange, then I can probably squeeze someone in last-minute. Otherwise you will need to make an appointment.

If you're unable to be online during those times I have available, then contact me privately in SL and we'll work out a time together.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
02-20-2017, 08:10 PM
It appears as though there are no appointments available for February, March or April. It may be a system glitch of some kind.
02-20-2017, 11:48 PM
(02-20-2017 08:10 PM)ValerieVinnea Resident Wrote:  It appears as though there are no appointments available for February, March or April. It may be a system glitch of some kind.

There are definitely times available. I am unsure as to why people cannot see them.

Feb. 27 as of this timestamp: https://gyazo.com/f541931b0d38bda05c420ff136e2b345

March 2 as of this timestamp: https://gyazo.com/34de6d277b791918e0c65591294f0401

I am not sure if people just aren't clicking far enough ahead or not, or what. The remainder of this week is entirely booked so if you are trying to make an appointment, it will need to be Feb. 27 or after. There are spaces available, and all appointment times are SLT. If the times listed will not work, then contact me directly with the days/times you are available and I will do my best to accommodate you.

02-21-2017, 04:21 PM
This is ridiculous. I start getting the message which i guess means my cat cant eat and no appointments available for the next week? This is customer service ?
02-22-2017, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2017 10:01 PM by Callie Cline.)
(02-21-2017 04:21 PM)laya Sugarplum Wrote:  This is ridiculous. I start getting the message which i guess means my cat cant eat and no appointments available for the next week? This is customer service ?

I'm sorry you are only just now finding out about this. We've tried to get the word out about the exchange in place for the last 2 months, and have made multiple announcements in both of our groups in addition to posting it on our blog and in these forums. Unfortunately with SL there's no way to guarantee everyone gets messages. We have a lot of customers exchanging food.

We've added additional appointment slots with Cats Resident, so I would try selecting them as your staff person for the appointment as they have some earlier times available and hopefully you can get in sooner! We appreciate your patience and know we're doing the best we can to provide this exchange service for our customers.

ETA: Also to reiterate - I am available for after-hours appointments by request (subject to availability and RL things like needing to sleep and eat). Please message me if the available appointment times won't work for your schedule and I will do my best to accommodate you. Thanks!

02-25-2017, 03:17 PM
3:07] KittyCats - Randy: I found an outdated Food or Milk Bowl. Teleport: Calcite (112,13,20)
[13:07] KittyCats - ``Elaine: I found an outdated Food or Milk Bowl. Teleport: the cats cannot use the milk
02-25-2017, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2017 05:46 PM by Ronald46 Resident.)
yes the food and milk are offline stated they are outdated and needs to be done the cats are not eating the food and milk and I have at least two more left in the inventory too.
(02-25-2017 05:45 PM)Ronald46 Resident Wrote:  yes the food and milk are offline stated they are outdated and needs to be done the cats are not eating the food and milk and I have at least two more left in the inventory too.
02-27-2017, 11:42 AM
(02-25-2017 05:45 PM)Ronald46 Resident Wrote:  yes the food and milk are offline stated they are outdated and needs to be done the cats are not eating the food and milk and I have at least two more left in the inventory too.

Hi Ronald. Just schedule an appointment with us as this thread instructs and we'll get it replaced for you. Thanks!

03-21-2017, 09:57 AM
My Cats were sick in my inventory and I rezed them out and gave them food it said in local it was outdated food so I went and got new food but is still saying in local it is old food!! I don't understand this!! sighs please help me!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)