Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Happy New Year! Updates
01-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Smile Happy New Year! Updates
Hi all! Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a great holiday season and is as ready for the new year as we are!

Now that the holidays are over and we've all recovered, we wanted to give you guys an update on what's been going on behind the scenes. Smile

Our scripter has still been under the weather, but he had found some time to get some work done on the Winter collection cats. There is still some more work to do, but we're also trying to determine the best time to release the Winter collection in accordance with our future plans.

So we don't have an ETA as of yet, but we're hoping to put out the collection soon and will let you all know once we have a better idea of when that will be. Smile

Thank you for your patience, and for all of your support! If you have any questions or need help, or even if you just want to say hi, be sure to contact us and let us know. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Theodore Nacht , Fenris Ash , Etierre Bonde , Luckylady Llewellyn , Navaar Morningstar , Someday Zoon , Eleanor8 Resident , deadlycreature1 Resident , Songdog Woolley , Arwen Swordthain , Saxoni Fenstalker , Garance Kidd , New2017 Resident , LolyLover Resident , Lixy Byron , EikoChano Resident , Sannctuary Resident , MsMagick Resident , Pam Tigerauge , kathy0831 Resident , Marishka Moody , Sabanna Moonshadow , Aubreygrace Starlight , Azure Demina , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Aisling MacMoragh , TerrorMisu Resident , clover77 Resident , doubledareme Resident , mist Rae , Jelly Supply
01-09-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Happy New Year! Updates
I hope your scripter gets better in his own time, but thank you for the update! ♥
01-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Valentines Winter Cats crossover? Big Grin "Acushla Bliain" means Sweetheart Winter, so add cat
Asusla Bliain Bairseach - Sweet heart winter cats. (I apologize if this is a little off, its google translate.) could be all pink, wintery and cute!
báirseach
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident
01-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Thank you!!
KC Take Care ♥♥♥♥
01-14-2019, 10:27 AM
I wish KC (your scripter) a soon recovery. Thanks for the update.
Leah-Marie*

Leah-Marie*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2019, 08:36 PM
i'm hoping we have more news very soon. Smile
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron , Ivy Norsk , Luckylady Llewellyn , clover77 Resident , ElizaAurora Resident , Garance Kidd , Jelly Supply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)