Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Saga Projects -- Nov/December 2016
12-03-2016, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 08:52 AM by HappyDaize Resident.)
RE: Saga Projects -- Nov/December 2016
Bumping this thread, as I have updated the first post to link to the current Winter lists of eyes and furs needing placement.
(Several people are also working on the new traits of Pixie Point ears and Monochr. whiskers.)

I am also adding a link here to the online forum based charts, which are working charts with links to the specific forum threads for various traits: New Forum Based Dominance Charts

It is always a good idea to double check the current lists, and take a quick look at the forum based charts to verify which traits are still in need of placement & their current range, prior to unpacking cats specifically for a Dom/rec test project. It's also helpful to check this thread and give a shout out in group chat in world, in order to collaborate with others who may be working on the same project. Big Grin

We're a friendly group working towards the same goals. Thank you again to everyone for all of your time, effort, kittycats and food/milk donations!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Arwen Swordthain , Ivy Norsk , Kayla Woodrunner
12-04-2016, 04:13 PM
(11-29-2016 02:12 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  I think I'll just make a new post since my projects are spread all over the thread.
My current projects are

Tonkinese Blue Point x Tonkinese Natural Mink

Pixie Point X Rounded Boo Boo ears
The parents here are breeding a second round while their first kitten grows up.
Pointed Soft fold will be next in line unless they are already proven to be dominant or recessive by that time.

Replying to myself here...

The projects above are still running, but the shown ears so far suggest that Pixie Point is quite Recessive. I have therefore rezzed my female Soft Fold Boo Boo starter to go with Hap's male Pixie Point.

I also found Autumn Leaf in one of my starters, and have opened a boy showing Exotic Breeze for placement.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , HappyDaize Resident
12-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Looking forward to collaborating to get the new Pixie Point ears placed. Smile
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Kayla Woodrunner
12-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Update 12/22: Sparkle Dream is proven recessive to Frost.

I now have a female with Frost eye showing and confirmed to hide Sparkle Dream, if anyone can use her in another test pairing. Hit me in IM if you have an appropriate male to partner her up with. Thanks.
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
12-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Galaxy Moon Eyes dominant to fancy purple and odi kaleidoscope eyes
[Image: 06c18-b3b49c1a-c948-4e97-a75c-8936af5ac327.png]
Grand-father Ayesha 11(on both sides) shows Strawberry bellini and hides Galaxy moon eyes (prooved earlier in this thread).
Grand mothers are pure fancy purple for Antigone and pure Odi Kaleidoscope for Cee borrowed Geeha. Those 2 purenesses were to proove.
Antigone 01 shows Gal Moon inherited from grand father Ayesha 11 and hides fancy purple (or something more recessive).
Geeha 03 shows Gal Moon inherited from grand father Ayesha 11 and hides Odi kaleidoscope (or something more recessive).
Antigone 01-06 shows fancy purple eyes, which can only be inherited from Antigone and Antigone 01. It therefore prooves that Antigone 01 hidden eye was fancy purple and that fancy purple is recessive to Gal Moon.
Oups forgot to say that this proof places Gal Moon eyes.
Ranking is now :
102 Straw-Bel
103 Gal-Moon
104 F-Purple-D
105 O-Kaleido
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Brunabug Nightfire
12-25-2016, 04:13 PM
Wow, Aramis! This places Galaxy Moon! Congratulations!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
12-27-2016, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2016 01:39 PM by HappyDaize Resident.)
I need to back off on the test matings a bit -- too much going on in RL atm.

I will run my current test cats through until they provide a proof, or reveal the wrong hidden traits.
But I'm beginning to feel the need for a break after that.
12-28-2016, 12:20 AM
Sorry am late to post have started Ody Galactic, Galaxy Nebula, Galaxy Comet and Soul Sparkle

Cee
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire
12-28-2016, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2016 01:17 PM by Brunabug Nightfire.)
Thanks Cee for posting here, and for sending me your NC in world. Smile I have added those projects to the "Current Projects List"

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.
01-02-2017, 07:30 PM
As of Jan 1, I am running:

OdySlush versus Canary (Yes, still. All babies have shown canary for ages. All tester kitties have turned out to hide light wash. Fingers crossed.)
Cognac versus OdyCognacWine (1st test kitten shows the OCWine.)
Galaxy Orbit versus Huckleberry (1st test kitten shows the Orbit. Various other Orbit tests have been removed as the testing range narrowed.)

Toyger tan versus Bengal Tawny (2 test kittens have been produced both showing the tawny. 1st test kitten ready to throw a kitten this week.)

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Arella Ohmai , Kayla Woodrunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)