Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Equine Ear
02-10-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: Equine Ear
My nest guess is, you are on to somethign. this ear was clearly on the advent cat, not on the cat bred it to, which a choc burmlla from earliear in the last year. SO might be it is an after advent cat only trait, or your Christmas cats really only had scotties. We never know, I just got lucky.
But i agree, it is intriguing it came off of a 2016 Advent cat and not a "regular" Christmas cat.

(02-10-2017 12:50 AM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote:  Congratulations Fabbinha!

So does this mean the Equine Ear was first loaded in the Advent Glacier Snow cats then, released Dec. 24, 2016?

I ask because I have a SnowBabie from December that is giving offspring of Scotty Fold against a pure Scotty Fold mate. The Snowbabie hidden eye must be Scotty Fold or something more recessive. But if no one has found the Equine ear until now, I expect it is an ear that first was possible in starter cats released after Dec. 24, 2016. I also should not waste any more time back breeding the offspring if the Equine can't be there on mid December Snowbabies.

And I guess we don't know if it's an SE ear only from the Advent until it shows up in new starters or the Birthday cats, or not. Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Kayla Woodrunner
02-10-2017, 05:44 AM
Yay congrats on your latest discovery Tongue
 Thanks given by: Fabbinha Resident , Kayla Woodrunner
02-10-2017, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2017 12:10 PM by Shamu077 Resident.)
I just answered my question! Back breeding my snowbabie w/ its offspring just gave me this. So the Christmas SnowBabieS! can have the Equine ear hiding!

Simba is happy: https://i.gyazo.com/aa73c88fecf94ee03f30...6080fe.mp4
[Image: dc4c423facf5c92ec2e099af65d5a4e9.png]
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire , Ivy Norsk , Reven Rosca , Arwen Swordthain , Fabbinha Resident
02-10-2017, 11:22 AM
(02-10-2017 10:36 AM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote:  I just answered my question! Back breeding my snowbabie w/ its offspring just gave me this. So the Christmas SnowBabieS! can have the Equine ear hiding!

[Image: dc4c423facf5c92ec2e099af65d5a4e9.png]

Hey Shamu077 you just provided a second independent proof for the NEW MOST RECESSIVE EAR! SWEET!

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Reven Rosca , Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)