Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Returning - Are my Cats still there?
10-30-2016, 03:28 PM
Returning - Are my Cats still there?
Hello everyone; I left second life back in 2011 due to real life becoming overly busy with getting married, etc. I may be returning to Second Life now that things have calmed down a bit. I know that I had cats and boxes when I left - I am wondering will they still be usable?

TIA!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Returning - Are my Cats still there?
Hiya Desii ^.^
You will need to update your kitties and because they are from 2011 you might have to make a ticket to get the latest versions because they are so old. The updater might not work on such old cats but if you make a ticket to KittycatS (click support tab at top of here then make ticket submitting all kitty ID numbers) this could work.
10-31-2016, 04:19 PM
You can find their ID numbers from the Pedigree page.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
11-01-2016, 06:36 AM
Desii, I collect some of the older cats (and there are others who do also) so if you have some boxes with the old first-generation Gen furs, etc., don't menagerie them, post their info and some of us who collect the older ones would probably be interested in them.

11-01-2016, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2016 10:16 AM by Desii Resident.)
Thank you to everyone who has responded. I have to find some land first and then I can rez them and try to do the update. I certainly hope they can be!

Edited to add: In looking through my pedigree page and comparing it with the 'our cats' page, I'm seeing that I have a lot of 'retired' cats/traits. Are those cats still rezzable/birthable for me (if I can get them to update)?
11-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Those cats with retired traits should be absolutely fine (once updated). And, as Ellen mentioned, some breeders like to hunt for retired traits.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
11-16-2016, 07:56 AM
Hi everyone. I have gone through my inventory and updated kitties! I made a post here with links to my SL stores if anyone is interested.
11-17-2016, 05:19 PM
The only cats that could not make boxes would be any live cats that you may have. They however make cute pets and being so old could be sold even if unwanted Smile

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)