Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! Update 1.56
10-04-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: KittyCatS! Update 1.56
(10-04-2016 11:57 AM)Merriwether Magic Wrote:  Ok I put out the milk and food mat, then went and bought food and milk...and nothing happened. It all went into my inventory as a box of kibble and a container of milk. I waited. So when nothing happened, I unpacked my kibble and milk into my inventory. But when I tried to manually load my food and milk into the mat...I can't.

Now I'm stuck with no food and milk unless I put them out manually. Please assist.

As to the other features, they are awesome Smile But I don't know what to do about a mat I can't use, because it didn't work, and a mess of food in inventory that I must put out one item at a time. Sad

Thanks!

M

Hi Merriwether,

You have to enable the "Auto-Fill" option in the mat's menu to make food deliver straight from the vendors to the the mat supply. For the bowls you bought, and which were delivered to your inventory, you will have to rez them, and click "to supply" in their menu, to add them to the supply of your meowmat.

Regards
KittyCatS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2016, 03:14 PM
bug in the new dock: it rezzes the boxes rotated 90 degrees around the X axis (so on one of the short sides). Kittens inside are severely upset.
10-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Trying out the avatar... It gave me a shape, an alpha, and a transponder. What am I supposed to do with these and why am I not being my cat?
10-05-2016, 06:59 AM
(10-04-2016 12:38 PM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Manual ( https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=59&oid=37 ) reads : "You can still send food and milk to your supply later by clicking the bowl and selecting "To Supply" on the menu."

TY!Big Grin
10-06-2016, 12:50 AM
(10-04-2016 07:54 PM)Nyanka Jinx Wrote:  Trying out the avatar... It gave me a shape, an alpha, and a transponder. What am I supposed to do with these and why am I not being my cat?

When I replace outfit I wear them but I cannot see myself
10-07-2016, 01:29 AM
(10-06-2016 12:50 AM)Kitty Pashinin Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 07:54 PM)Nyanka Jinx Wrote:  Trying out the avatar... It gave me a shape, an alpha, and a transponder. What am I supposed to do with these and why am I not being my cat?

When I replace outfit I wear them but I cannot see myself

Hi,

You may want to try the steps again. For some of you there was a problem with the CatAvatar function. This problem should be solved now, it does not require an update.
10-12-2016, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 03:55 PM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
i Like the new updates including the food update. I am sad that the old food actually expires because with things iwth rl i have had to cut down but I stocked up like 50-70 bowls and still have close to 50 left due to only havinga couple pairs i'm actually breeding. I don't know why once your food is out and then you just buy new, ths kind of forces me to use up all my bowls before they expire and then forcing me to buy new which imay not have the funds for(and is why i stocked up, for the food to last,i've learned my lesson on stocking up now)
I'm not complaining just i can't be the only one to have been stocking up, and it just seems unfair, but the new updates are great.

I have bought a ton of live cats since i hardly had any boxes to unpack to use up the food I have. So idk maybe a better system would have been nice, but the update was needed.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: SotaSteph Resident
10-12-2016, 03:26 PM
On the thread about the food KC said there would be an exchange program in December, details to follow
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2016, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 03:56 PM by SotaSteph Resident.)
2 things about the new update. I love that you can now pet the megas when they are awake. Now people that come over to my place can stop bugging me about not being able to pet them :-). Also the jump and play, so cute. Also that gives the megas something to play with and do since they get the shaft on toys like the posts and baskets.
until i hear details from kittycats themselves, i'll just continue using my old food too that i've stocked up on too.

(10-12-2016 03:26 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  On the thread about the food KC said there would be an exchange program in December, details to follow
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
10-12-2016, 04:02 PM
I didn't even see a food thread? But then again I don't have time to read every forum thread, but also didn't see any notices about it, but i went andbought a ton of new live cats that are great traited to use up the food in fear of my food expiring when I have so much left, guess i'm a fool but i did need ssome newer traits in my lines i suppsoe, I jsut was not going to get new so soon. so it would now be a waste of L either way, toget rid of the newly purchased cats and thene xchange food LOL so i guess my luck is just bad this week

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: SotaSteph Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)