Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Fuzzbutt's blog- The Ramblings of a Pixelpuss
06-27-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Fuzzbutt's blog- The Ramblings of a Pixelpuss
Lovely collar, Fuzzbutt! Looks like an emerald tentacle!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: ArikTheRed Resident , Eleanor8 Resident
07-12-2016, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 12:45 AM by ArikTheRed Resident.)

I must be old. Or I must be getting old. The Boss has been making a big thing of me turning 900 days all week long. That sounds old, doesn't it? 900? That's a BIG number, nine hundred.

So, I'm 900 today. 900 days. How many days is that in cat years?

I'm old, just old. The Boss sat a fresh can of pilchards in tomato sauce over on my desk, to show he pities me for my old age I am sure... Those are sardines, for people not aware...

... No, it's too far away. I'm tired. I need a nap. Surely old kittycats have rights to more naps than all those crazy kittens.

... Fresh can of pilchards. Way over there. Couldn't The Boss move my bed closer to that? To the desk? Much easier to try and blog from here, though it'd be much nicer to take another nap.

Nine hundred days, umpteen thousand kitty-days I am sure.

Old.

Those pilchards would be wonderful. But they're over there. I'm over here. The Boss really could have set them here, where I can just lean over and eat...

But, they're way over there, on the desk.

I'm just getting to old for that.

Well, I can manage a nap for now, and get over to those fine-smelling fish-bits in a can on my desk.

I really am old, aren't I? Nine hundred days.

Ancient.

Someone called me "The Elder Fuzzbutt" once...

Yep, that's me. Old kitty....

...taking a nap now... Pilchards would have been much nicer set next to my bed.

...Poor old me...

!snoooze!

[Image: 28208346305_cd5f3979aa.jpg]
07-12-2016, 08:59 AM
OMGosh! Somebody needs to kick that cat and explain that the lifespan of cats is like 15 years depending on breed. That's 5475 days on average - many cats will hit much more. He's delusional.
Wake up and smell the sardines!

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: ArikTheRed Resident
07-12-2016, 01:24 PM
hehehe! Thanks for reading! Hoping people enjoy Fuzzbutt's moments.
 Thanks given by: Deidra Loring
07-12-2016, 05:56 PM
AWWWWWW!!! Move the fish closer to kitty!!!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
 Thanks given by: ArikTheRed Resident
08-16-2016, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2016 02:29 PM by Eleanor8 Resident.)
Rainbow RE: Fuzzbutt's blog- The Ramblings of a Pixelpuss
The 2016 Lovefest has begun and Fuzzbutt is wandering the streets of the festival sim.

[img][Image: 11lhjwl.jpg][/img]

The sim is looking wonderful. Lots of interesting features and loads of places to shop. Masses of freebies from our wonderful vendors - check them out in the shops. And a full entertainment programme too.

Fuzzbutt's human (and I suspect typist) is very busy hosting and building (and rebuilding - SL decided to undo some of his work) the ship that features on the sim.

We, sadly, haven't been able to work with Autcom again this year. So, no charity auction. We do have some fabulous collars (as modelled by Fuzzbutt) for sale in support of Innsmouth.

Come along and check out the Lovefest - seek out Fuzzbutt (he loves the attention) - it's open till Sunday 21st August.

Your taxi http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Umbra/91/91/2501

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: Kat2075 Resident , Kayla Woodrunner
08-16-2016, 02:18 PM
(08-16-2016 01:47 PM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote:  The 2016 Lovefest has begun and Fuzzbutt is wandering the streets of the festival sim.

[img][Image: 11lhjwl.jpg][/img]

The sim is looking wonderful. Lots of interesting features and loads of places to shop. Masses of freebies from our wonderful vendors - check them out in the shops. And a full entertainment programme too.

Fuzzbutt's human (and I suspect typist) is very busy hosting and building (and rebuilding - SL decided to undo some of his work) the ship that features on the sim.

We, sadly, haven't been able to work with Autcom again this year. So, no charity auction. We do have some fabulous collars (as modelled by Fuzzbutt) for sale in support of Innsmouth.

Come along and check out the Lovefest - seek out Fuzzbutt (he loves the attention) - it's open till Sunday 21st August.

Your taxi http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Umbra/91/91/2501

thats so kool love to check it out

[Image: 5efpnd.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Eleanor8 Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)