Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pandie Platinum recessiveness?
08-31-2016, 06:17 AM
RE: Pandie Platinum recessiveness?
Well, *if* the Pandie Plat does end up rec to the Foxie Blondie... I can always run my other/younger Pandie boy against that Oci Blue girl to absolutely confirm placement. If Pandie is the more Dom fur, we can find a Chat to pair against. We just need to get the Pandie x Foxie sorted first. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2016, 08:07 AM
Under there updated hisotry, I does show a proof against Ocicat Blue so I think it's fine if it turns out recessive to Foxie Blondie. I'm more nervous about if it's dom to Foxie Blondie.

Update history shows this:
11 Jul 2016 Pandie Platinum dominant to Ocicat Blue
9 Jul 2016 Pandie Platinum dominant to Balinese Seal Lynx

But it doesn't say anything about Coffee. I am hoping that it turns out recessive to Foxie Blondie. Then it's placed. I'm not sure if it turns out to be dom.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
08-31-2016, 08:12 AM
Nods.. I am sure we can find a nice Chat Coffee for a confirmation if it goes that direction. Wink
09-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Here is another Pandie test that is going. Also shows the tests are becoming incestuous.

Creating a Pandie vs Foxie Blondie test just to keep it in the family, lol

In the upper left corner Plades was a test
Hap's Platinum Pandie Frozen was mated to
my Blondie Foxie Alley
creating Plades
but Plades turned out to Alley's hid instead and gave birth to a Black Bengal.

But another of Plades' kids had his shown fur so
his daugther Platinum Pandie Munira is mated once again to
my Blondie Foxie Gryflet who is the son of Rheda who is the daughter of Alley who is Plades mother. So I guess they are second cousins? I kinda feel like I'm in the Genesis chapter doing the begat begat begats, lol.

So as we move into the next generation to test the next baby, hope they do better. I know there are other tests out there but couldn't resist it.
[Image: 8c177d74cd78de02df756a63d35419ce.png]

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Situazian Resident
09-21-2016, 03:05 AM
Hap and I finally did it!

Pandie Platinum is dominant to Foxie Blondie

Mom has Pandie Platinum shown
Dad has Aby Dark Choco shown
Baby has Foxie Blondie shown

[Image: 36b96ba6600503229a9a2f2c0f6119f6.png]

My brother has lent me his laptop to take to the hospital tomorrow so should be able to catch up with evrybody and the lists by Friday

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , HappyDaize Resident , Ivy Norsk
09-21-2016, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 04:49 AM by Reven Rosca.)
Way to go!!!
In case you need to test against Coffee, this one might be a good 2 for one test kitty

[Image: 8f906890e913d28603ac0fa681865b4b.png]

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
09-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Woot! Congrats Kayla on that proof. Wink Thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your Mom & family. (((Big hugs)))
09-25-2016, 02:53 AM
Reven, I can't really test right now but could give you a pandie plat if you want to. I think it would be good to prove against cofee since pandie has shifted a little since las year. I don't have time/rsources rightnow to keep testing. My charts are way behind. if you want the pandie plat, let me know and I'll give you the location and set it to 0L

my brother's laptop didn't work out so well. kept dropping the connection so can't really do much. trying to catch up at home after i get back or a the lib when she's at dialysis. her op went well, in physical therapy now until begin of oct to learn to use the new half-hip-replacement. thanks for the wishes and prayers, Hap

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
09-25-2016, 04:17 AM
(09-25-2016 02:53 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Reven, I can't really test right now but could give you a pandie plat if you want to. I think it would be good to prove against cofee since pandie has shifted a little since las year. I don't have time/rsources rightnow to keep testing. My charts are way behind. if you want the pandie plat, let me know and I'll give you the location and set it to 0L

The coffee kitties has a new home at Elisaveta's mat, so we should ask her :-)

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
11-03-2016, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016 06:30 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Pandie Platinum is placed for sure

earlier Pandie Platinum was proven dominant to Foxie Blondie
This proves Pandie Platinum is recessive Coffee chat

Mom AmaryahKK shows Balinese Cream Lynx
Dad Pendragon shows Coffee Chat
Baby shows Pandie Platinum
proving Dad's hid and Pandie Platinum is recessive to Coffee Chat

[Image: 0b9dc43bf4ff94c6d61c80041c39e749.png]

Platty, the grandfather on the mom's side, was Hap's. He was part of the breeding when we were testing for dominance against the Foxie Blondie.

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Ivy Norsk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)