Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Turning Off Animations
07-20-2016, 05:04 PM
Turning Off Animations
Hi, Everyone ~ I'm Maddy Bradbury and my kitty is Tiger Lily. She's a perfect pet for my SL home, however I have tried numerous times to turn the "Pose" box to "off", but it just doesn't go off. Tiger Lily is stuck in a pose which keeps her from running and playing around the house. Does anyone know how to erase or turn off the On text in the Pose box? Thanks for any help.

Maddy and Tiger LilyHuh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Turning Off Animations
Hi Maddy and Tiger Lily,
If you want to turn a pose of a kitty bring up the menu, go to Animation then Pose...which will say Pose On if the kitty is posed then select Disable. Your kitty will then flop down and do whatever options you have selected for her to be able to do whether it's roll around or run full speed in circles. Big Grin

☀I have OCD☀
(=^-ω-^=) (Obessive Cat Disorder) (=^-ω-^=)
07-21-2016, 10:59 AM
(07-20-2016 06:51 PM)Ayame Meili Wrote:  Hi Maddy and Tiger Lily,
If you want to turn a pose of a kitty bring up the menu, go to Animation then Pose...which will say Pose On if the kitty is posed then select Disable. Your kitty will then flop down and do whatever options you have selected for her to be able to do whether it's roll around or run full speed in circles. Big Grin

Hi, Ayame ~ Thank you for responding to my question. Unfortunately, in your answer you mention the "disable" selection.....but there is no such term in the kitty's window when I click on "touch" to bring it up. There is only the box that has "pose" in it and an "on" in that box. I cannot get the "on" removed or replace it with an "off" because there are no designations on the menu for "disable" or "off". Is there something I'm missing here? I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks, Ayame. Huh
07-21-2016, 03:04 PM
Is Tiger Lily perhaps a Firestorm kitty? If so when you go into her animations the menu is different, you'll see options of lay, stand and sit with a box in front of them. if one of the boxes is selected just touch that same button again and it will undo the pose. Smile

☀I have OCD☀
07-23-2016, 07:42 PM
(07-21-2016 03:04 PM)Ayame Meili Wrote:  Is Tiger Lily perhaps a Firestorm kitty? If so when you go into her animations the menu is different, you'll see options of lay, stand and sit with a box in front of them. if one of the boxes is selected just touch that same button again and it will undo the pose. Smile

Thank you so much Ayame for being so helpful in responding to my question. Yes, Tiger Lily is in a Firestorm viewer, for sure. I did see the box that I turned on, but I've tried many times to touch it to remove the on and produce an off instead, but nothing happens. The On stays on and won't budge, no matter what I do. Perhaps I'm going to have to contact someone who is a designer for KittyCats to find out what I should do. I miss having Tiger Lily bouncing around the house. Thanks again for your help.

Hugs from me and purring from Tiger Lily
07-24-2016, 04:34 PM
There was an update awhile back that made the firestorm kitties not work correctly so your best bet would be to file a ticket here on the website and explain that you have a firestorm kitty so they can send you a fixed kitty that will roll, hop and purr her way around the house. Big Grin

☀I have OCD☀
07-27-2016, 08:23 PM
(07-24-2016 04:34 PM)Ayame Meili Wrote:  There was an update awhile back that made the firestorm kitties not work correctly so your best bet would be to file a ticket here on the website and explain that you have a firestorm kitty so they can send you a fixed kitty that will roll, hop and purr her way around the house. Big Grin
Another big thank you, Ayame, for your help. I am going to follow your advice and request the revised kitty. I remember an upgrade a while ago, but did not know that Firestorm kitties didn't work well on it. I am sure the problem can be fixed soon. Thanks again!: shy:
07-28-2016, 03:11 AM
Happy to help! =^.^=

☀I have OCD☀

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)