Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Scratchpost for Megapusses
07-15-2016, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016 04:58 AM by Merriwether Magic.)
Scratchpost for Megapusses
*Gets down on her knees*

Please, oh PLEASE....could we have a scratch post for the megapusses? My Monroe is looking everywhere for something to scratch, and he's starting to stress out. He feels deprived.

To make it easier for a GIANT scratchpost to blend in, it could be made with a "hide" option, like the portable food...so owners can hide it next to another SL tree. Then it would look like the megapuss was scratching on the SL tree of the owner's choice. And of course there are all kinds of lovely houses and barns to claw on. BAD MEGAS! (But how could you be mad at kitties with giant, sweet faces?)

Actually I always thought it would make sense to have an invisible scratcher as well as the visible ones. All of SL is out there for our kitties to scratch, all those lovely mesh and sculpted trees..just waiting for a couple of paws to go to work on em. With the owners' approval of course....we don't want to have anyone's nice sofa all clawed up. And the creation of an invisible scratcher wouldn't lose our kittycat gods any lindens, because of course, if you have to buy a scratcher, you need to buy a scratcher..be it invisible or visible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: princesspoison100 Resident , Senta Garnburg , Ivy Norsk , CarlottaAdagio Resident , Azure Demina
07-15-2016, 03:19 AM
RE: Scratchpost for Megapusses
this would be fantastic , yes please Smile

Heart PrincessHeart
It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens.
11-13-2016, 11:44 AM
Ooh this is a great idea! I would love to see something for Megas to scratch. Someone in chat also suggested a tree possibly, since a scratching post might be too big to place inside.
11-14-2016, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 02:24 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
I've seen a real life cat use a bundle of newspapers as a scratching post. I wonder what would be the equivalent for a MegaPuss? A wooden crate?
11-27-2016, 04:51 AM
Maybe santa will bring one...fingers crossed ))

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)