Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

THANK YOU ALL KITTYCATS OWNERS!
03-04-2011, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 09:40 PM by KittyCat Princess.)
Heart THANK YOU ALL KITTYCATS OWNERS!
as we approach our first month, i just wanted to let you know how fabulous you have been as a community. as we have grown over the past few weeks it's been wonderful and heartwarming to not only see how you help each other in chat, but how there are stories of you all taking time to just really make a positive difference in the community. (oh and the ever changing traits list lol, AND NO i won't tell ya what's missing Tongue)

it warms my heart greatly and just makes me SO happy Smile

the stories of others giving people kittens, helping them solve issues from partnering to "decorating" Smile and even members buying food for others has just been AWESOME.

thank YOU each of you for what you bring to the KittyCatS! community. i smile so often as i meet many of you, hear you in chat with your jokes and helpful tips, and anyway i just wanted to say, THANK YOU!!!!

i know our whole team is very happy Smile but i'm sorta the mushy one lol so i wanted to post Smile

xoxo,

caLLie

aka, "kittycat princess"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Abelladonna
03-05-2011, 09:46 AM
RE: THANK YOU ALL KITTYCATS OWNERS!
I have to agree that this has been one of the very best communities I've ever been a part of!
03-06-2011, 08:40 PM
RE: THANK YOU ALL KITTYCATS OWNERS!
I can't believe it's been a month already. How fast the time goes by. I have also really enjoyed seeing the community grow so fast and people have really stepped in to help each other whenever there was/is a problem. I also love seeing the excitement being shared when something exciting happens to a KittyCats Addicts member. Thank you everyone for making this place a nice place to be a part of.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)