Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Crystal Clear recessiveness against other Crystals
06-20-2016, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 02:37 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Crystal Clear recessiveness against other Crystals
I am separating out the Crystals because we need to get them hammered down. I think by having it clumped people don't know whether their chart helps to establish dominance or not.

I don't have any charts of crystals against crystals -- I thought I did but after searching -- nada.

Everyone -- Please help!

Saga's charts says
CRYSTAL EYES!! (order among them still required:
Crystal Sea > Crystal Dream > Crystal Clear,
Crystal Sun > Crystal Clear,
Crystal Spring ? (All Ltd.Ed.)

I think that means dominance is
Crystal Sea
Crysal Dream
Crystal Clear

as well as

Crystal Sun
Crystal Clear

and Crystal Spring can be anywhere

So I think Clear needs to be tested against Spring and is already recessive to Sun, Dream and Sea. If you think I've misread, chime in. If you have a chart, fling it up here.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2016, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 03:07 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
RE: Crystal Clear recessiveness against other Crystals
Malachite
Just want to add a note about Malachite. Malachite is proven dominant to Crystal Dream and Crystal Spring. So it looks like it is automatically dominant against Crystal Clear. So it only needs to be tested against Crystal Sea and Sun.

It is likely to be between Key Lime and the first Crystal eye which is going to be Sea, Sun or Spring.

I birthed this kid to prove dominance of Crystal Clear against Malachite (noticed it in inventory). But then I set up the Crystal threads and took a closer look at what Saga said about Crystals and realized Saga is showing Crystal Dream is dominant to Crystal Clear (unless I have it backwards whichI do flip left/right dom/rec every once in a while). So therefore Malachite is dominant to Crystal Clear. The proof is not necessary. Darn it! Still it's a very pretty child.

[Image: 8c52647e43356be0a31fb692ad761003.png]

Not sure what to do now. Fix the tail for sure. Poor thing has boo boo. Maybe I'll birth a Crystal Spring. Crystal Clear only needs to be tested against Crystal Spring.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
09-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Gathering info on the Crystals

From Saga's Update History tab
14 Apr 2015 Crystal Dream dominant to Crystal Clear

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
12-28-2016, 01:03 PM
Previously Crystal Spring was proven recessive to Crystal Dream.

This proves Crystal Spring dominant to Crystal Clear. Crystal Spring is placed between Crystal Dream and Crystal Clear.

Mom Felilza shows Exotic Journey
Dad Randy shows Crystal Spring
baby shows Crystal Clear, proving Dad's hid and Crystal Clear is recessive to Crystal Spring

[Image: 3c1a6e27cb51873e0e90b10df3a625dd.png]

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Summerwind Adored , Reven Rosca , KittyCatsProofs Resident
12-28-2016, 02:08 PM
Very well done, Kayla! The forum charts are updated with all the crystals placed!

Forum Based Charts can be found here
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)