Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New to this
06-08-2016, 01:51 PM
New to this
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to say hi, join the forum's. I am new to this been on this site for about 30 or 31 days now, I have a few cat's now and going to be learning everything I can on breeding etc. So you guys don't mind me asking lots of questions over time. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: New to this
Welcome to KittyCatS! Nice to meet you. I think you'll find we're a very friendly community so ask away!
06-11-2016, 05:19 PM
(06-09-2016 12:18 PM)Deidra Loring Wrote:  Welcome to KittyCatS! Nice to meet you. I think you'll find we're a very friendly community so ask away!

Thank you Deidra, I am finding it hard to find anyone to ask questions to. I would like to join a Buddy list if anyone would like to add me. I have one question I need to know now if possible. I have a male and female now that are paired and both at 100% when can I expect my new kitty? I am over excited for my first kitty. Not sure what to do. I have read the manual and it does not really tell you what to look for. I will have another one ready within the week as well, so they will be showing up soon. As a new breeder not sure what to do, I think I bit off more then I can chew with not knowing what to do. Thanks again for the warm greeting.
Reece
06-12-2016, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 12:37 AM by Oselkhandro Resident.)
Reece, both kitties need to be awake and at 100% Love. Check if they are at 25% energy or better, and if so, click on the cat and select "wake up". If they are both awake, at 100% Love and 25% energy or better , and if you have kept them fed, you should get a box within 15 minutes.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
06-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Hi ReecePie! Welcome! Please feel free to friend me in world (Aphielle Resident). I'd be more than happy to help you. I'll also be teaching pedigree courses soon at The ScratchN Post. I hope to hear from you!
06-13-2016, 10:57 AM
Happiness needs to be at 75% or better as well when breeding. If you are not giving your kitties milk, then holding them will increase their happiness. Welcome to KittyCats!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)