Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello everyone I am new to using the website
05-28-2016, 07:49 AM
Hello everyone I am new to using the website
I have been breeding for a while started out with the free birthday kitties and got hooked from there lol as I am sure many do they are easy to get hooked on they are so adorable. Problem is now I have lots of newborns in boxes and need some information on places to sell them I have 1 auction in world I go to when I can. I have seen some auction postings on here and would like information on how to start that or not necessarily an auction but put them up for sale on here. Where can I get some information on how to do that, please.

Thank you and many blessings
Wildtiger71
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Hello everyone I am new to using the website
hi,

Smile you can try the market section of this forum. also, going to an auction is a great place to learn about what sells, what doesn't etc.

we also have a thread about in world markets which rent spaces here on the forum too!

good luck and welcome!! we hope you enjoy your cats!

*btw, perhaps talk to some sellers or auctioneers on what they suggest. many sell just for a hobby (not expecting to sell) and some sell running it like a real business! some just have fun and give away kittens! whatever you choose, have FUN!
06-02-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Hello everyone I am new to using the website
(05-28-2016 07:49 AM)wildtiger71 Resident Wrote:  I have been breeding for a while started out with the free birthday kitties and got hooked from there lol as I am sure many do they are easy to get hooked on they are so adorable. Problem is now I have lots of newborns in boxes and need some information on places to sell them I have 1 auction in world I go to when I can. I have seen some auction postings on here and would like information on how to start that or not necessarily an auction but put them up for sale on here. Where can I get some information on how to do that, please.

Thank you and many blessings
Wildtiger71

There are many markets you can rent a booth at, and the prices vary from sim to sim. I would suggest walking around, finding one you like and set up shop. Advertising in groups can help you sell, as can going to auctions. If you go to the auction thread, there are calendars that list times and will teleport you directly to the auction area. There is also a section for shop rentals that will give you a little more information. Good luck and welcome to your newest addiction Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)