Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A lighter red tabby or possible aussie mist flame
05-11-2016, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 02:09 PM by Ivy Norsk.)
A lighter red tabby or possible aussie mist flame
I have a friend, one of my earliest from my early days of SL, and she left, but now she's back and she contacted me and said, "You do the cats, yes?" And her fondest desire, now that she's back and has gotten some new land, is to have a ginger cat like her RL cats. So we went and looked at red tabbies together. But she felt that they were too dark. She wants this:

[Image: 1044uo8.jpg]

She actually found a cat that she felt was the right colors, and teleported me over, and it was a Giraffe wearing a beret... so she didn't see the giraffe horns on it. I explained that it was a giraffe though I didn't get into the whole this-is-not-a-regular cat thing. And anyway, she doesn't want one.

But I do think some kind of flame aussie mist would be a nice idea, even if one didn't want to do another AS Tabby.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: princesspoison100 Resident , Oselkhandro Resident , Ryanna Enfield , Alassariah Resident
05-11-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: A lighter red tabby or possible aussie mist flame
Did she look into the cream tabbie? I dunno if it's red enough though. But it's definitely a paler version. At least, until/if they get a paler red tabbie Big Grin
05-11-2016, 05:34 PM
We did look at cream tabbies. She thought they were too brown. Now, when I say "looked at", she was looking at pedigree pages, which isn't the same as in-world. Throw some blush on there and run the right windlight setting and I'd be willing to say it comes close. But she was aiming for more giraffe.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
05-12-2016, 06:03 AM
Ah! Well, hopefully there will be one in the future then Big Grin I will keep fingers crossed <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)