Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I'm back and looking for kittycats history!
04-07-2016, 03:08 PM
I'm back and looking for kittycats history!
Hello all,

I've taken a break for a couple of years but now I'm back to rezz some kittycats and take stock of my collection.

One of the things that most compelled me before was the history of kittycats collections and I cannot seem to find the pages that illustrated those, which I believe were here on this blog when it was located under a slightly different domain (.extension) so I am wondering if the illustrated history of kittycats going back over several years is out there somewhere?

For me personally, the extra addiction was the drive to collect pairs of the various collections. LoveBees were a favorite from around 2013, and the valentine series. I've found DayOfTheDead and my SnowStorms!

It would help me just to see the names so I can search my inventory. Also, I am bewildered to find I even have cats in the cattery! I have forgotten more about kittycats than I realized I knew, wow...

I'm looking forward to getting familiar again with all the traits, and to seeing my cats, both boxed and born, inworld. Also, I'm looking forward to browsing the markets and forum for the old and new of kittycats in sl.

Best Regards,
Lumi Alchemi
Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Winter Phoenix
04-08-2016, 06:25 AM
RE: I'm back and looking for kittycats history!
They seem to be re-doing the collection pages along with other parts of this website. I hope the collections page will be back online soon. Welcome back.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Lumi Alchemi
04-08-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: I'm back and looking for kittycats history!
yes we are working on it!! Smile
 Thanks given by: Lumi Alchemi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)