Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

It's story-time! \o/
04-06-2016, 03:46 AM
Heart It's story-time! \o/
Where to start? :O There's so many stories one has gathered up over the years one has been breeding with kittycats.
I do remember in the early days when there was a Quiz-trivia-event-thingie Big Grin It was so much fun! Everyone gathered by the docks and I remember Callie and the team struggled to get us all sorted out with the HUDs, everyone that managed to get it working tried to help as well.
We actually filled the sim! Already in the early days! Everyone wanted to participate. The team had put up cozy beanbag-chairs for us to sit in, but there wasn't enough so a few of us climb into lap for cuddles while we played. (don't worry, they gave cuddle-consent!)
When it started, the general chatter that had been flooding the chat quieted so much, you could actually hear a pin drop. Everyone was concentrating on the questions. It wasn't only questions about Kittycats, but cat-facts as well! Like a description of a RL-breed that wasn't part of Kittycats yet, and we had to name it. And some Cat-gods/godesses names. History of the cats. So many questions, the next one just as interesting as the previous. It felt like time flew by when suddenly all the questions had been asked. One couldn't help but feel a little sad it was all over. But after the questions came the score-tally and the prizes! Big Grin
Some got food as prize, which I desperately needed x.x but instead, I managed to go home with the cutest of kittens, a cat that had been named just before the trivia started, by none other than Callie herself (with some help from the others there, tossing out suggestions)
That was the day I got my Lover Boy:
https://i.gyazo.com/09977970a97143ea0718f7a07586480f.png

For some reason the buttons to add in images and hyperlinks aint working Sad But it's a picture of his cuteness! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: DarkenedCharli Resident
04-06-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: It's story-time! \o/
I wish I was active back then Sad

(04-06-2016 03:46 AM)jc aferdita Wrote:  Where to start? :O There's so many stories one has gathered up over the years one has been breeding with kittycats.
I do remember in the early days when there was a Quiz-trivia-event-thingie Big Grin It was so much fun! Everyone gathered by the docks and I remember Callie and the team struggled to get us all sorted out with the HUDs, everyone that managed to get it working tried to help as well.
We actually filled the sim! Already in the early days! Everyone wanted to participate. The team had put up cozy beanbag-chairs for us to sit in, but there wasn't enough so a few of us climb into lap for cuddles while we played. (don't worry, they gave cuddle-consent!)
When it started, the general chatter that had been flooding the chat quieted so much, you could actually hear a pin drop. Everyone was concentrating on the questions. It wasn't only questions about Kittycats, but cat-facts as well! Like a description of a RL-breed that wasn't part of Kittycats yet, and we had to name it. And some Cat-gods/godesses names. History of the cats. So many questions, the next one just as interesting as the previous. It felt like time flew by when suddenly all the questions had been asked. One couldn't help but feel a little sad it was all over. But after the questions came the score-tally and the prizes! Big Grin
Some got food as prize, which I desperately needed x.x but instead, I managed to go home with the cutest of kittens, a cat that had been named just before the trivia started, by none other than Callie herself (with some help from the others there, tossing out suggestions)
That was the day I got my Lover Boy:
https://i.gyazo.com/09977970a97143ea0718f7a07586480f.png

For some reason the buttons to add in images and hyperlinks aint working Sad But it's a picture of his cuteness! Big Grin
04-06-2016, 04:15 AM
It was so much fun! Big Grin I wish you had been there too Sad He's a teacup though, megapuss wasn't invented yet back then!
04-06-2016, 06:45 PM
All sizes didn't' come out at the same time?

(04-06-2016 04:15 AM)jc aferdita Wrote:  It was so much fun! Big Grin I wish you had been there too Sad He's a teacup though, megapuss wasn't invented yet back then!
04-07-2016, 05:26 AM
Noooo, teacup and toys are the oldest non-normal sizes. Those were the only other sizes we had for the longest of times. And then we got the other three, petite, BdB and megapuss only a couple of years ago. :O So no megapuss-sizes to lure you in with back then!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)