Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello, My Name is Jag, and I'm a KittyCats Addict.
03-26-2016, 06:39 AM
Hello, My Name is Jag, and I'm a KittyCats Addict.
I haven't officially introduced myself to the community here on the threads, so I thought I'd say hello.

I purchased my first cat(s) at the RFL Home & Garden/Breedables auction because it was "for a good cause" and it's been raining cats ever since...really, I don't know where they're all coming from (crosses fingers behind his back). I'm embarrassed to say how many cats I am currently feeding and hide the majority of my addiction in the Cattery Closet. For some reason I think I can go to auctions and just watch....um, yeah.

I truly enjoy the cats, though, and mostly enjoy the puzzle of the traits, the charts, and figuring out what they're hiding. I'm still breeding to my first starters and pulling out traits and am looking forward to creating my own breeding lines of nice KittyCats.

This is a great community and I've met some great people at the auctions I've attended. Thanks for the fun!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Winter Phoenix
03-26-2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Hello, My Name is Jag, and I'm a KittyCats Addict.
Welcome! We can always use more folks who *cough* buy our kitties *evil laugh* and enjoy hangin' out with us at auctions. I'm glad you're here.

Thanks given by: Jag Jetcity
03-29-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Hello, My Name is Jag, and I'm a KittyCats Addict.
oh wow jag! thank you for introducing yourself!! so happy to hear that you are enjoying your kitties and the community!! yay!! i love that you are here and look forward to meeting you sometime inworld!! thank you for sharing!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)