Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting the KittyCatS Love Collection 2016 "LoveBirdS" KittyCatS!
02-11-2016, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 02:58 AM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
Heart Presenting the KittyCatS Love Collection 2016 "LoveBirdS" KittyCatS!
KittyCatS is proud to present the 2016 Spring Collection "LoveBirdS" collectible KittyCatS!

[Image: KittyCatS-Love-Birds-Ad-2016.png]

We all know cats LOVE birds... love to hunt them, eat them, chase them... and what a fun twist to have a cat BE a bird!!

When thinking of Love, Valentine's day and the celebration of Romantic Love, the idea of Love Birds was just too fun to pass up!

Your specially decorated kitties have been covered in colorful feathers and were even given a beak and crest! (These are on by Default but can be taken off via the clothing menu)

We hope you enjoy watching your cats wonder "what the heck happened to me?" as they prance around like cute little birdies! Maybe they ate so many birds, they finally turned into them!

Your Love BirdS also have a special animation in them, where they will rez you a blanket and special poses so you can enjoy them with a friend.

With all our LOVE and feathers and fluff...

Your KittyCatS Team

KittyCatS - LoveBirdS Facts!

* are the LoveBirdS cats transferable? - yes, after you rez them!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamin, one love drop & one portable food. (this is not transferable)
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the LoveBirdS visible traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis cat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – no, the LoveBirdS cats do not have any special offspring
* do they have a special feature? - yes they sit on a blanket and allow you to join them Smile
* Can I take off their beaks and feather crest? - yes! the beaks and crests on our little LoveBirdS are clothing items that can be hidden in the cat's menu under Prims>Clothing.

GET THEM HERE!!!!!

KittyCatS Main Store

caLLie cLine Main Store

©2016 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield
03-13-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Love Collection 2016 "LoveBirdS" KittyCatS!
i love these kitties, very cute. i am curious though why no special baby?

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)