Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kitty Kollege - Ground Zero Breeding Class 1-11-16 7:30PM
01-05-2016, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 07:57 PM by Rayne Morningstar.)
Kitty Kollege - Ground Zero Breeding Class 1-11-16 7:30PM
Kitty Kollege Presents Ground Zero Breeding Class! Janurary 11m 2016 7:30 PM SLT @ KittyCatS Chat Lounge Your Taxi Here!

Are you just starting out with Kitty Cats? Have you been around for a while but you are still not sure if you are doing it right? Well Here is a class for you. Rayne and Hellcat is now doing a 17 week ground zero breeder class. What is Ground Zero Breeding? We will start with 1 9T Kitty with a Ground Zero Starter Kitty and start to learn how to pull out hidden and make clean traits.

What do I need? well simple. You need 1 Boy Starter from Kittycats. It can be a plain starter, it can be a menagerie kitty, it can even be a holiday kitty just long as it is a boy. Why does it have to be a boy? Simple that is because Hellcat and I will be providing you all with 9T Girls to go with them. Yes you are going to be able to pick your classic kitties from our stockpile.

Now you are asking what will this cost me? simple. it will cost you the starter kitty and the food for 17 weeks. We will be giving your 9T kitty for free! yes that's right free!

We will be birthing all the kitties at the same time at class, then we will keep them in sync for the class. Why? simple so we can trade the 9T kitties between each other in class to see what is back there. Some will get lucky and might even find a new trait others might find a new trait for their cattery.

If you are not able to make the first class due to RL reasons but you still wish to join in please feel free to start your kittys on Monday Janurary 11th so we are all on the same time table to have kitties at the same time. So we can review all the new kittys together.

Class Schedule
Week One: Picking out your 9T kitty and finding what the hiddens are also Q&A
Week Two: One week to go until your first box. Q&A also some hints and tips about your cattery.
Week three: Your first box! now was your kitty naughty or nice with it's hiddens?
Week Four: Now your second box. did you get the right sex with the correct hiddens? do you breed back or put it with another kitty?
Week 5-17: Q&A questions about your starter kitties talk about best practices and what you have learned and what you have found!

This breeding class is being held at the new KittyCatS Chat Lounge!

Dedicated to KittyCatS breeders and fans, a place to come and hang out, relax, make new friends, visit, get information, advertise your KittyCatS services, products & sales.
*** Inworld Chat Lounge * Events * Parties * Raffles * Discussions/Lectures * Games * Ad Boards ***

Join the Group! Smile
Pop by and check it out - OPEN NOW!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Di...h/46/50/22

Rayne Morningstar
Auctioneer at Too Adorable
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Si...e/37/98/21
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: CHERRYMeTaL Resident , Ellen Ireland
01-09-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Kitty Kollege - Ground Zero Breeding Class 1-11-16 7:30PM
I am really looking forward to this class! I would gladly put up a sign to promote it at my auction site.

01-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Reminder tonight is our first class! see you all there. and have your boy starters ready!

Rayne Morningstar
01-11-2016, 07:18 PM
I've got a situation going on in RL at the moment but I'm hoping I will still be able to make it tonight. If I can't, I will at least unpack my starter boy tonight.

(01-11-2016 09:57 AM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  Reminder tonight is our first class! see you all there. and have your boy starters ready!

01-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Tonight's Class is about Your Cattery and You. Hints tips and trick

Rayne Morningstar
01-25-2016, 09:54 AM
Tonight's Class is a treat we get our first kitties we get to see what we got. Do we have Duds or do we have treasures or did you find a trait?

Rayne Morningstar
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
01-30-2016, 03:15 PM
Sadly I found out about this too late and it has started. I hope there is another round, or possible a notes version. I'm brand new to this, and feel like I already messed up by just using all starters paired together. x_x. I DUNNO WHAT I'M DOING! lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2016, 06:43 PM
(01-30-2016 03:15 PM)Kurz Neox Wrote:  Sadly I found out about this too late and it has started. I hope there is another round, or possible a notes version. I'm brand new to this, and feel like I already messed up by just using all starters paired together. x_x. I DUNNO WHAT I'M DOING! lol

You are more than welcome to come join in at any time! The classes are every Monday!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: alyssalove54_Resident]
01-30-2016, 06:52 PM
(01-30-2016 06:43 PM)alyssalove54 Resident Wrote:  
(01-30-2016 03:15 PM)Kurz Neox Wrote:  Sadly I found out about this too late and it has started. I hope there is another round, or possible a notes version. I'm brand new to this, and feel like I already messed up by just using all starters paired together. x_x. I DUNNO WHAT I'M DOING! lol

You are more than welcome to come join in at any time! The classes are every Monday!

It would be okay even if I am not actually participating in the project (I would be behind). I'd love to come and hear the questions and answers!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2016, 07:00 PM
(01-30-2016 06:52 PM)Kurz Neox Wrote:  
(01-30-2016 06:43 PM)alyssalove54 Resident Wrote:  

It would be okay even if I am not actually participating in the project (I would be behind). I'd love to come and hear the questions and answers!

Of course! =D

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: alyssalove54_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)