Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Four So Far
12-18-2015, 06:28 PM
Four So Far
Hello -

My name is Emuna and I have been in SL since 2007. I own a small store and I am new to breeding KittyCats.

At the moment, I have four Cats which are my two starters, their offspring and a Nutcracker. I have tried breeding before but this is the first time that I am really excited about it because I love cats in rl (I have two) and the animations of these cats are so awesome.

I live in Florida, by the way so never ask me about the weather if you are dealing with tons of snow and cold. Chances are that you are going to be jealous that I get to wear shorts on Christmas. Tongue

"Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we'll ever do." Brene Brown
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Winter Phoenix , MsMagick Resident
12-25-2015, 09:04 AM
RE: Four So Far
(12-18-2015 06:28 PM)Emuna Zamani Wrote:  Hello -

My name is Emuna and I have been in SL since 2007. I own a small store and I am new to breeding KittyCats.

At the moment, I have four Cats which are my two starters, their offspring and a Nutcracker. I have tried breeding before but this is the first time that I am really excited about it because I love cats in rl (I have two) and the animations of these cats are so awesome.

I live in Florida, by the way so never ask me about the weather if you are dealing with tons of snow and cold. Chances are that you are going to be jealous that I get to wear shorts on Christmas. Tongue

welcome to KittyCatS Smile I guess you have now 5 cats as you for sure got the xmas cat from the advent calendar Smile Enjoy your Xmas in your shorts Tongue

[Image: a_catbox.gif]
 Thanks given by: Emuna Zamani
12-28-2015, 09:48 AM
Thank goodness for your response! I did not fully understand how the calendar worked so when I went, I picked one slot. After reading your post, I went back and got the gift for each day which included a kitty!

"Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we'll ever do." Brene Brown
12-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Hi Emuna,

Welcome to breeding KittyCats! Isn't the Advent calendar kitty super gorgeous?

Love your name - means "faith," right?

(12-28-2015 09:48 AM)Emuna Zamani Wrote:  Thank goodness for your response! I did not fully understand how the calendar worked so when I went, I picked one slot. After reading your post, I went back and got the gift for each day which included a kitty!

Thanks given by: Emuna Zamani
12-29-2015, 09:24 PM
(12-28-2015 07:45 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Hi Emuna,

Welcome to breeding KittyCats! Isn't the Advent calendar kitty super gorgeous?

Love your name - means "faith," right?

The kitten is super cute! I named mine storm.

Yep. You have the meaning right on!

Thanks for the welcome!

04-24-2016, 08:57 PM

And now four months later you have....135 KittyCatS?

I like to check on everybodies progress once in awhile,
just to see how the addiction is coming along. Wink
(12-18-2015 06:28 PM)Emuna Zamani Wrote:  Hello -

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)