Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please
12-18-2015, 09:02 AM
Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please
Again so much is not known about these sweet lovlies so let's see if we can collaborate and learn something together.

https://gyazo.com/49895168f244ff5f87618c452159d972

I got this lovely Appleberry from Eleanor and i really don't know much about her line. The blueberry named Sapphire came from Sapphire jewels line which she has informed me has grape, blueberry and some plums. What proofs for these colors she has submitted i am not sure. But it does appear that my boy Sapphire is a Blueberry hiding a Grapeberry.

Prism Beauty is a managerie girl who has given me no colored children until her date with Sapphire. The result is Appleberry, I would love to know more about the dominance and recessiveness of Appleberry.

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2015, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2015 12:05 AM by SapphireJolla Resident.)
RE: Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please
(12-18-2015 09:02 AM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  Again so much is not known about these sweet lovlies so let's see if we can collaborate and learn something together.

https://gyazo.com/49895168f244ff5f87618c452159d972

I got this lovely Appleberry from Eleanor and i really don't know much about her line. The blueberry named Sapphire came from Sapphire jewels line which she has informed me has grape, blueberry and some plums. What proofs for these colors she has submitted i am not sure. But it does appear that my boy Sapphire is a Blueberry hiding a Grapeberry.

Prism Beauty is a managerie girl who has given me no colored children until her date with Sapphire. The result is Appleberry, I would love to know more about the dominance and recessiveness of Appleberry.
Ivy and I spoke inworld and the particular Confetti kitty lines in the gyazo do hide Grapeberry -- but not Plum. Ivy, congrats on the Appleberry baby!

SapphireJolla, of Breed Pretty Boutique & Sim Manager for KumiCatss KittyCats Market IdeaHeart
12-23-2015, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2015 05:15 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Fabao posted a chart on the All Confetti thread (12/15/15 page 10)
http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.ph...90&page=10

proving Appleberry is recessive to Blueberry

I got a Appleberry named Patch from Eleanor a while ago. So here is the genealogy so far

[Image: 835f7f788bf4cd7623e777f57ee100b3.png]

Out of 12 kids so far, she only gave me one confetti fur,her son Esdras

[Image: f210104c87571b6ee5958b27648c17af.png]

On his 3rd kid, Esdras has given me a confetti fur

[Image: f529f52be2f1f799bc17da29a6c7fc3c.png]

Plumberry is known to be recessive to Blueberry
Appleberry is known to be recessive to Blueberry
Unknown: Plumberry vs Appleberry; Grapeberry vs Appleberry; Plumberry vs Grapeberry

So until we know more, this last chart doesn't say anything yet but may be helpful later

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane
12-25-2015, 02:19 PM
ok so Fabao posted this in the main confetti thread : https://i.gyazo.com/eb4c819d4dd214f305105d4b3d04e575.png

proving blueberry dominant to appleberry, we need to have that submitted to saga

12-25-2015, 03:23 PM
I think he does submit to Saga's. However, there may be a delay to new proofs being posted on Saga as it is holiday season. They also ask for 2 proofs before posting usually

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane
12-30-2015, 10:13 AM
[Image: eb4c819d4dd214f305105d4b3d04e575.png]

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane , Kayla Woodrunner
12-30-2015, 04:08 PM
Thank you Fabao for posting in on this thread too.

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh
02-27-2016, 04:57 PM
First the chart so we can see what we are working with, then the knowns so far. Then what the chart proves.

[Image: 8eccbd806c671128e1de38adbb9b1eb6.png]

Ok, summation first.
Baby has Orangeberry. Here are the knowns on Orangebery according to Saga's charts

OrangeBerry dominant to TealBerry
OrangeBerry dominant to GrapeBerry
OrangeBerry dominant to CherryBerry

Mom shows Appleberry. here are the knowns on Appleberry
Appleberry is recessive to Blueberry

Mom's dad Appleberry. See the known above
Mom's mom Grapeberry. Here are the knowns on Grapeberry
Grapeberry is recessive to Blueberry
Grapeberry is recessive to Orangeberry

Because Orangeberry is dominant to Grapeberry and the baby has Orangeberry, Mom has Appleberry and Mom's Mom had Grapeberry, this suggests a couple things

A. Orangeberry is the hid on the Cocoberry dad Ravenor
B. Appleberry is probably dominant to Grapeberry, unless the Grapeberry has something more recessive hid which is possible and that more recessive hidden was thrown.

So I will put this Orangeberry baby up against that Grapeberry grandma to see if (with luck) I can get another confetti baby and it might show me the hid on the baby. If the baby hides Appleberry or Grapebery, then we will have definite proof on Orangeberry and Appleberry. Right now I don't have anything more recessive thant eh Grapeberry so that is hte best scenario I can hope for.

It's really hard with confettis to get definitive proofs unless we know the hiddens. Hard to find out hiddens when you only get 2 babies with confetti furs per 14 babies which is what I am averaging. But I will cross my fingers.

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
10-02-2016, 09:52 AM
GrapeBerry is RECESSIVE to AppleBerry

Arwens Confetti boy came from full Siblings Ashes and Zepu
Ashes shows Orange and Zepu CocoBerry

[Image: 3c6b5f51fe3b9970e48e1f2a5824f7b4.png]

Arwens confetti boy must hide Orange or Ashes hidden which is Grapeberry. Proof both Ashes & Zepu hide Grapeberry is below. They have same parents so we are looking at just 2 colours one from Marge and one from Homer. Ashes shows the Orange they had a GrapeBerry baby so both hide Grape.

[Image: cd0737a2a2ee2939bfa2e79bc5a008dd.png]

Arwens confetti boy the bred with Charm No8, an AppleBerry twice, the first baby produced an AppleBerry, the second a GrapeBerry. Since Arwens Confetti boy hides Orange which is known dominant to Apple or Grape we can conclude he does indeed hide Grape and therefore GrapeBerry is Recessive to Appleberry as the first baby was an AppleBerry.

Baby no1
[Image: 67d5571730cc76f0d058e815f71a6eef.png]

Baby No2
[Image: 1e14efd64df40aa619f09a5987a547ed.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
10-02-2016, 02:28 PM
I believe these are the last necessary proofs needed to place all the confetti fur colors

So if you like to find proofs for saga, the Confetti are in need of any proof that creates a relationship between

Apple: recent proofs say apple is recessive to orange, so a relationship with cherry, lemon, teal, or lime will help define its position

Pink: we know it's dominant to Lime, so we need some relationships with orange, cherry, lemon, or teal

note that testing apple, grape or pink against one another is not helpful right now to providing proofs since we do not know their positions

Great work everyone !

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)